Di Maria

your logic is flawed. if it was your 60m quid would you make sure its protected?

oh, and we are talking about the record transfer fee footballer here btw, probably worth more in himself than a lot of other prem teams.
My logic isn't flawed at all. It's just what happens in real life. Messi is the most expensive footballer alive and he won't have armed guards either.

These guys all live in big houses and have cameras and gates etc but none have fucking guard houses. Nor do they have body guards when they go about.

As I say, it's Alderly fucking Edge, not Helmand Province or Rio.

My logic isn't flawed at all. It's just what happens in real life. Messi is the most expensive footballer alive and he won't have armed guards either.

These guys all live in big houses and have cameras and gates etc but none have fucking guard houses. Nor do they have body guards when they go about.

have to agree,some of these 'posts' are getting dafter & more pathetic by the day....

when do you see messi out for a stroll?
when do you see ronaldo taking his dog for a walk?
everytime you see these players their environments are carefully managed, thats why you see them because they want to be seen or the club want them to be seen.

you know why a lot of footballers only seem to do three things, play football, play golf or playstation games is because they are not allowed to do much of anything else. they are an asset to a club thats all, and you take care of a 60m quid asset or it eventually turns into an unhappy 50m quid asset.

if i had a 60m asset i would be sleeping between him and his wife - all spoons, like.

everytime you see these players their environments are carefully managed, thats why you see them because they want to be seen or the club want them to be seen.

you know why a lot of footballers only seem to do three things, play football, play golf or playstation games is because they are not allowed to do much of anything else. they are an asset to a club thats all, and you take care of a 60m quid asset or it eventually turns into an unhappy 50m quid asset.

if i had a 60m asset i would be sleeping between him and his wife - all spoons, like.
You're talking total bollocks. I know a few footballers on social terms, and had a couple more as clients, so what you and I have seen is totally different.

They do exactly as they wish, one of the few things most aren't allowed to do is go motorcycling, everything else is fine.

You think we have put a guard on Sterling's house? You think we have with Aguero? The answer is no, we haven't and never would.

@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer, set them right fella, I know your social circles run the same as a few of our players.

They are 'allowed' to do what they like, within reason

Our assistant manager was walking down Deansgate in a City tracksuit on Derby day, he didn't have any bodyguards. Nor did Dzecko when Mrs Hef saw him out shopping

United are to blame for a lot of things but you can't blame them for an attempted burglary

Do you seriously think Aguero lives in some sort fortress?

So he missed the plane to force a move through to PSG. Waiting for all the ex-rag legends to be wheeled out and widespread condemnation from the media or is that just for when a player is joining City.

I'm sure a year or two ago Aguero was seen walking around the pleasure beach with his Mrs and kid.
Anyway, back to wingnut di maria, just incase the press are interested, THAT is what a 60m flop looks like.
(although I imagine that it will be spun as him simply not being good enough for manyoo)

You're talking total bollocks. I know a few footballers on social terms, and had a couple more as clients, so what you and I have seen is totally different.

They do exactly as they wish, one of the few things most aren't allowed to do is go motorcycling, everything else is fine.

You think we have put a guard on Sterling's house? You think we have with Aguero? The answer is no, we haven't and never would.

@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer, set them right fella, I know your social circles run the same as a few of our players.
why do you always have to shout down people that have a different opinion than you?

I'm sure a year or two ago Aguero was seen walking around the pleasure beach with his Mrs and kid.
Anyway, back to wingnut di maria, just incase the press are interested, THAT is what a 60m flop looks like.
(although I imagine that it will be spun as him simply not being good enough for manyoo)
Robinho caught a bus...

Anyway, if you ever want to see them, go out in Neighbourhood, Pancea or Hale on a Saturday night after a home match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.