Di Maria

Left exposed? What do you want, armed security on them 24hrs? Don't get me wrong, it's not nice, but it happens in all walks of life and unfortunately 99% of people just have to get on with it. Footballers are so pampered

Nonsense, after going to all the trouble of forking out the best part of 60 million and 250k per week, how much would it cost to pay a full-time security guard? 40 grand a year??? Even if they just had a gatehouse with a guy sat in it. The cost is peanuts in comparison.

Nonsense, after going to all the trouble of forking out the best part of 60 million and 250k per week, how much would it cost to pay a full-time security guard? 40 grand a year??? Even if they just had a gatehouse with a guy sat in it. The cost is peanuts in comparison.

Are you talking before the burglary or after?

probably used it to some degree, but i wouldnt have any faith in my employer if they get me a house and that happens to me and my family. its not his fault, its the fault of his employer, and its cost them hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!! :)
Is it fuck Uniteds fault.

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

This isn't bloody Afghan we are talking about. You think any other players have security onsite? They all just have but gates and high hedges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.