Diane Abbott

How that shameless, racist **** is still given a platform and an audience for her obnoxiously self-serving views is beyond me. Proof that what used to be the Labour party is lost forever

metalblue said:
The NHS is paid for by taxpayers but do let me know when this country starts giving tax bills based on use of services and voting preferences....I suspect the NHS budget will be a fraction of what it currently is when that day arrives but I guess you'll be happy as no right wingers will be using it.

You and Lucky13 miss my point.

A labour MP pays for a child to go to a private school also pays tax towards the education system. But by sending the child to a fee paying school they become morally bankrupt.

A conservative MP votes for free market reforms of the NHS yet still uses the service instead of doing what they believe in and purchasing private healthcare. That is also morally bankrupt.

I have stated on here I would abolish all fee paying schools and i would also abolish all private healthcare. If we are trully all in this together as we are told, the morally correct thing to do is have the same level playing field for all.

Rascal said:
metalblue said:
The NHS is paid for by taxpayers but do let me know when this country starts giving tax bills based on use of services and voting preferences....I suspect the NHS budget will be a fraction of what it currently is when that day arrives but I guess you'll be happy as no right wingers will be using it.

A labour MP pays for a child to go to a private school also pays tax towards the education system. But by sending the child to a fee paying school they become morally bankrupt.

A conservative MP votes for free market reforms of the NHS yet still uses the service instead of doing what they believe in and purchasing private healthcare. That is also morally bankrupt.

I have stated on here I would abolish all fee paying schools and i would also abolish all private healthcare. If we are trully all in this together as we are told, the morally correct thing to do is have the same level playing field for all.

If we all have the same level playing field, it'll get really muddy in no time. We should have at least two or three.

(Coat)

Rascal said:
metalblue said:

You would stop people from spending money on whatever they wanted , where would you stop?

Lucky13 said:
You would stop people from spending money on whatever they wanted , where would you stop?

Diane Abbot spent her money how she wanted, but she is a hypocrite.

So how does that work?

Rascal said:
Lucky13 said:

Diane Abbot spent her money how she wanted, but she is a hypocrite.

So how does that work?

She is a hypocrite ,below is her words taken off the BBC website. Now enlighten us with your stopping people from spending their own money policy.

She was among the sterner critics of Labour's Harriet Harman for sending her children to a selective school in 1997.

At the time Ms Abbott said: "She made the Labour Party look as if we do one thing and say another."

Abbott is the rudest prick I have ever met and may I quote what she actually said..."do you know who I am?!", extremely arrogant despite. She is a hypocrite of the highest order sending her kids to private school because Hackney schools aren't good enough for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.