Dickov

I hope Paul does well at Oldham, he's a decent lad and Oldham are a decent club.

Legend... could end up being the perfect appointment for CITY (NOT AT CITY!!!)..... a great opportunity to send our up and coming youth players, to somewhere local enough they can still be involved with the City squad, and to a manager who has a hugh part of City in his heart, and could be the perfect role model and mentor.

Lets hope City don't let this opportunity pass us by!

bluezippy said:
ibennett63 said:

Legend... could end up being the perfect appointment for CITY..... a great opportunity to send our up and coming youth players, to somewhere local enough they can still be involved with the City squad, and to a manager who has a hugh part of City in his heart, and could be the perfect role model and mentor.

Lets hope City don't let this opportunity pass us by!
Don't know about future manager ( think we've moved on up in the world now) but in relation to blooding the younger lad's I agree. i think I also heard/read that oldham are looking at relocating. which, if I remember correctly will be quite close to Eastlands, so a great opportunity to build a good relationship between clubs.

who knows what kind of manager he'll be. i'm not saying he will but just imagine...

maybe if the whole sheikhs thing doesn't work out and we fall down a division he'd be the perfect candidate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.