Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

He has definitely earned it in my opinion. He was trusted to play against Chelsea, so obviously he will play against Wigan.

Skashion said:
Always like to watch a match back first before commenting definitively but looked from the opposite end that he had a very good second half. Anyroad, only let in one goal up to this point so I think he's earned it.
Got to agree here. His tackle to stop Mata from getting around him was top notch goalkeeping.

What a save he had on ba when hazard came from the right side flirting with being out of bounds and crossed it on the floor to ba...I say 99% of the time that's a goal and the game would've been drawn at 2 with time and the momentum with chelsea

When chelsea almost had goals it's amusing to see him yelling and shouting left and right.

So yes, if only to see him going nuts like that again (but not too often with the goal chance please wigan)

Wonder if he swore in romanian or english.

Very impressed by the second half effort by Pants. He showed a lot of courage when we were under siege. I believe that he has earned the right to play in the final. Interesting character is Pants. Both his parents are deaf (according to wiki) so it must have been quite a time he must have had growing up.

Anyway what a great week for City. Knocking off the arch enemy and then taking out Chelski without Merlin.

A fabulous effort all round!

Always sounds good after the event, I know, and it's happened but I was glad our Bob entrusted Pantz between the sticks and trusted him. He's huge. He's an octopus. He catches crosses another keeper couldn't counter.

Absolutely. Got us this far with only one goal let in (and an unstoppable one at that). We all know he made a few mistakes during the match, but for a kid that plays once every month or two to be placed into a semi-final at Wembley against Chelsea, he did great.

Also, if we have any worries about him having to make a series of spectacular saves against Wigan, we'll have several other issues that need addressing (all due respect to Wigan).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.