!?!?!? did we get knocked out of europe lastnight?

far from over, we'll beat them at eastlands and it should be a good atmosphere if people decide they wanna get behind the team

so its 50/50 with the fans then!
so when some of you say 'yeah pretty much out of it'
would you say we are pretty much through if the 1st leg was at home and we won 2.0??
Because i wouldnt,i would be shitting myself thinking wev gotta go their yet etc...

Not that bothered about the result - something has to give with our fixture congestion. What irks me is the need to play our best players who are knackered and the complete naivety of our tactics - Kiev must have been hoping for suckers - they weren´t disappointed. Should have sent the fookin EDS lads - Kiev aren´t much better than the Baggies frankly

They won't know how to handle the warmth & the fantastic playing surface.

2-0 City after 90 mins with the winner in extra time.

The game certainly isn't over, but when a 3-1 defeat is enough to put Kiev through they've got to be overwhelming favourites to progress.

I think we'll win the home leg, however I'm not convinced we'll keep a clean sheet, and if we don't we need to score 4 times, which is a HUGE ask against any level of opposition, let alone Dynamo Kiev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.