Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ooh look - it's the weekly 'Early Leavers versus Biggest Blues Top Trumps' thread.
If folk left early then they missed a memorable landmark goal, but that's their loss, and nobody else's - it won't tarnish the memories of those who witnessed it.
Those who departed prematurely can watch it on television replays - I'm guessing it won't be quite the same.

can we please leave this biggest blue shit out of the thread.

I am the biggest blue so its pointless going on about it.

(I am dealing with my weight issues)

i think i pissed of my block last night with my screaming at our goals, but more so with yaya's stunner, the guy had no legs left, but left 5 villa players trailing, mind u i think the above flat knows when city is on as they blast music out to drown out my shouting at tv,lol

de niro said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ooh look - it's the weekly 'Early Leavers versus Biggest Blues Top Trumps' thread.
If folk left early then they missed a memorable landmark goal, but that's their loss, and nobody else's - it won't tarnish the memories of those who witnessed it.
Those who departed prematurely can watch it on television replays - I'm guessing it won't be quite the same.

can we please leave this biggest blue shit out of the thread.

I am the biggest blue so its pointless going on about it.

(I am dealing with my weight issues)

How can you be, when everyone knows I'm the biggest blue of all time? Deluded, you are.

oakiecokie said:
Ah,here we go again,the "I`m a better and bigger supporter than you because I stayed till the end" thread.
But you are a better supporter if you stay to the end. Traffic dodging is for losers

Gingers Dad said:
oakiecokie said:
Ah,here we go again,the "I`m a better and bigger supporter than you because I stayed till the end" thread.
But you are a better supporter if you stay to the end. Traffic dodging is for losers
Well, those who stay until the end are obviously bigger supporters - how can you say otherwise?

acton28 said:
Best goal ever from a run. Proper attack minded powerhouse.

I missed it :( had to have a nap before night shift begins.

It was an awesome goal, first class and amazing to watch

so hope Yaya stays next season!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.