Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

Me and our kid always walk to the back in the last 3/4 minutes, some nugget did the usual 'how the fuck can you leave' bollocks, well he got the Death Star(e) and politely stfu, enjoy the game and worry about yourself...

Tolm got whipped like seabiscuit when yaya delivered the botichelli moment, brilliant.....

Ooh look - it's the weekly 'Early Leavers versus Biggest Blues Top Trumps' thread.
If folk left early then they missed a memorable landmark goal, but that's their loss, and nobody else's - it won't tarnish the memories of those who witnessed it.
Those who departed prematurely can watch it on television replays - I'm guessing it won't be quite the same.

i missed it but i've seen it on tele this morning,looked a great goal,he's the best City player i've ever seen without a shadow of doubt

Forget the early leavers (I'm quite often one of them mid-week having 260 miles to drive back...although thank f*ck I stayed last night!)

It's again the empty seats around the ground which is disappointing, where season ticket holders ain't attending (their choice of course)...just a shame the club hasn't implemented a better option than viagogo for people to offload...or at least start reducing the size of the family stand, where tickets are so cheap for the kids that it's easy for parents just not to bring them when it's either an awkward time or the kids can't be arsed. It's crap seeing the south stand having min 500 empty seats every game when there are other fans who would take up those places instead.

ChichesterBlue said:
Forget the early leavers (I'm quite often one of them mid-week having 260 miles to drive back...although thank f*ck I stayed last night!)

It's again the empty seats around the ground which is disappointing, where season ticket holders ain't attending (their choice of course)...just a shame the club hasn't implemented a better option than viagogo for people to offload...or at least start reducing the size of the family stand, where tickets are so cheap for the kids that it's easy for parents just not to bring them when it's either an awkward time or the kids can't be arsed. It's crap seeing the south stand having min 500 empty seats every game when there are other fans who would take up those places instead.
Agreed. Understandably, there are times when it is difficult to bring a child, especially on weeknights. However, the biggest issue is that the stand is right behind the fucking goal. Shift them to the third tier, then it won't be so bad when they can't make it.

ChichesterBlue said:

A mate enquired about getting a child's season card upgraded to an adult as the kid had been grounded. The club wanted £46.00 for the upgrade!
For a match of such importance £30 might have been acceptable, but £46? That's taking the piss and it's no wonder that many kids seats don't get used by someone else on night games.

Carver said:
ChichesterBlue said:

A mate enquired about getting a child's season card upgraded to an adult as the kid had been grounded. The club wanted £46.00 for the upgrade!
For a match of such importance £30 might have been acceptable, but £46? That's taking the piss and it's no wonder that many kids seats don't get used by someone else on night games.

For a match of such importance surely £46 was "good value", why should it be so cheap at £30?

A child's season ticket is what - around £120? ie around £6-7 per game. People who have already bought a (not-upgraded) seat would have paid £50+ (think a mate of mine paid £58 for last night). So why shouldn't the ticket cost £46? If your mate wants to attend then it needs to cost him the same value as everyone else?....in real terms it looks like the club does offset the cost of the child's season ticket for that match so your mate was probably getting a discounted rate. City have to maintain the pricing, otherwise selling tickets close to the game "on the cheap" undermines the whole pricing structure of season tickets etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.