Did You Miss Yaya's Goal?

I'm hoping on Sunday they present the trophy in the 85th minute, otherwise it's unlikely I will see it....

I sat at the QPR game and the two lads beside me got up and left when the board went up. Looked around and seen hundreds heading up the steps to the exits. There must have been lot of people didn't see Aguerooo in the flesh despite being at that match! Fortunately I sat on me arse and as a result will never EVER leave until it's all over anymore

Not missed it and wouldn't have missed it from wherever I would have watched the game.
From the pub in Holland me and a happy lot of CItyfans in there just knew what was gonna happen when Yaya broke away in his own half and started his famous chasing rhino-run. The finish was the icing ...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I always stay to watch the highlights on the big screen, and give the boy racers in their Maseratis and Lamborghinis time to fuck off out of the way on Lord North Street.

Same here, followed by a slow walk to the car

Reckon one of the Villa midfielders must be a blue. When you view the goal from the South Stand camera, he tracks back and incredibly as the ball hits the net, he appears to jump up with his arms in the air as if he's secretly celebrating!

Roll on Sunday.

jimharri said:
Anyone who did miss it; don't worry. It was one of those shinned efforts; a bit flukey in all honesty.
If all the defenders and the Goalkeeper hadn't slipped it wouldn't have been a goal, Aleks wasn't even aiming for him with the original pass ;)

oakiecokie said:
Ah,here we go again,the "I`m a better and bigger supporter than you because I stayed till the end" thread.

Nobody is saying anyone is " bigger or better " than anyone. But it is embarrasing and dissrespectfull to see the players at the final whistle turn and clap empty seats.
I would just love to see the look on the early leavers faces as they sit at the lights on Oldham Rd and some radio commentator trys to describe YaYa`s goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.