Diego novaretti

Akira said:
I only pray that this Novaretti don't turn out to be a Mertesacker, cuz he surely looks the sort.

That's who I thought of along with that Coates we were interested in at one stage, hope he's more suited to the premier league than those 2 if he does sign.

MCFCTrick said:
GX Blue said:
without a dream said:
The most impressive thing about Mancini is his ability to turn decent defenders into good ones so hopefully this fella is half decent and we've got ourselves some solid back up for free.

Really? I dont share that opinion.

I do. Pab Zab and Kompany have improved since he arrived.

And this guy looks worth a punt if a free...or nominal cost.

Unless there is a sudden collapse in our final four league games, we will end the season with the best defensive record...again! That should answer your point.

Mancini is a great defensive coach. Only Kolarov, who is beyond help, and Savic, who was thrown in the deep end when not ready, haven't improved in some way. For me, Mancini's weakness is more on the attacking side and creating the right balance to his team, we don't have many problems defensively though compared to most teams (look at Barcelona's shambles of a defence).

LoveCity said:
Mancini is a great defensive coach. Only Kolarov, who is beyond help, and Savic, who was thrown in the deep end when not ready, haven't improved in some way. For me, Mancini's weakness is more on the attacking side and creating the right balance to his team, we don't have many problems defensively though compared to most teams (look at Barcelona's shambles of a defence).
Very fair.

No caps for his national side huh? That can't be a good sign. Considering Albiceleste don't have that many Good CB's at their disposal (Maybe Garay and Campagnaro).

Hope for the best!

Kijin said:
No caps for his national side huh? That can't be a good sign. Considering Albiceleste don't have that many Good CB's at their disposal (Maybe Garay and Campagnaro).

Hope for the best!

It might have something to do with his troubled transfer from Belgrano. Tax exile comes to mind.

Tevez City said:
without a dream said:
The most impressive thing about Mancini is his ability to turn decent defenders into good ones so hopefully this fella is half decent and we've got ourselves some solid back up for free.

Can you give us some 3 examples please ?
kompany ,nasti ,zabba, clichy,richards,lescot ,

Kijin said:

Hope for the best!

That doesn't sound too promising does it. If we lose Kolo and Lescott and get this guy that seems like a big backward step to me. Of course, I haven't seen him play, never heard of him, but surely we should be looking at players good enough to have a fair few international caps! I thought we were meant to be after that Greek centre-back from Schalke?

I'm no cynic said:
To add to the conspiracy theory that runs amok on here, is this signing a Pellegrini one with them both being South American?
haha good one, but no. We have been monitoring him for over a year. we supposedly told him a year ago he needed to calm down less cards if he wanted to sign for city and thats exactly what he has done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.