Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

The truth is he should have been sold in the aftermath of that great season 2012/2013 when he was at his best. We'd have all been opposed to that then, but in hindsight his motivation went that Summer, his fitness went and now he's quickly declining.

The problem that summer was the FFP sanctions. For what it would've cost to replace him we probably would've had to blow out whole budget, it wasn't feasible.

The problem that summer was the FFP sanctions. For what it would've cost to replace him we probably would've had to blow out whole budget, it wasn't feasible.
I'd forgotten about FFP, but Toure would have been worth a lot of money in the transfer market then. Not sure at such short notice we could have replaced him. Fnding a player in weeks would have been awkward.

I'd forgotten about FFP, but Toure would have been worth a lot of money in the transfer market then. Not sure at such short notice we could have replaced him. Fnding a player in weeks would have been awkward.

I'm not so sure he would mate, yes he had just had a remarkable season but he had just turned 31.

Seluk couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag. He's a fucking clown.

In the crazy world that is football with agents, super agents and players so detached from the rest of daily life its untrue, this joker really does manage to take it to the next level lol.

We should call the cunts bluff, remind him very publicly his client is under contract and that he is going fucking nowhere so go tell that to the Inter Milan website or twatter!

In the crazy world that is football with agents, super agents and players so detached from the rest of daily life its untrue, this joker really does manage to take it to the next level lol.

We should call the cunts bluff, remind him very publicly his client is under contract and that he is going fucking nowhere so go tell that to the Inter Milan website or twatter!
It's apposite that's Seluk has praised Inter Milan, as they are both give it the Billy Big Bollocks without actually delivering anything of substance. It's not my money, of course, but if it was I'd have a club policy of not dealing with Serie A clubs because they're so fucking small-time, which I'd put on page one of the OS.

It's apposite that's Seluk has praised Inter Milan, as they are both give it the Billy Big Bollocks without actually delivering anything of substance. It's not my money, of course, but if it was I'd have a club policy of not dealing with Serie A clubs because they're so fucking small-time, which I'd put on page one of the OS.
We have experienced many deals with Serie A clubs......just a thought....but have we ever come out on top?

He was at his most valuable and desirable to other clubs after the 13-14 title win. We didn't move him on after cake gate and he's gone on to score some match winning goals and helping us to another trophy in that time.

His time here is at an end I think, we need to effectively replace him though. His agent is a nob but he's taken Yaya everywhere and is his best friend, he won't see the back of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.