Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

These people who get all dewy eyed and are constantly fawning over toure are what's wrong with modern day football. It doesn't seem to matter that he's spent the last few years disrespecting the club as if we're lucky to have him. The half arsed performances just get airbrushed away for the memory of a cup final goal.
When it becomes certain that he'll be leaving, he'll ramp up the public bile even more. Some fans couldn't care less though. They'll quite happily see a player drag the club's name through the mud as long as he's played a part in us winning a trinket or two.
When the likes of aguero, silva, zabaleta and kompany move on, you know that it'll be with a heavy heart. Then again, when have they ever kicked up any shit?

That's a very good point although I would add that Agents like his are even more to blame with whats wrong with modern football and IMHO Yaya has been complicit in allowing him to continually disrespect Manchester City.
Yaya has been one of the greatest players I have seen in a lifetime of supporting the Blues, but no player goes on for ever and again IMHO his time is up. In one way I will be sorry to see him go but that's because of the memories. The fact of the matter is that he's now seen better days.
I was just as sorry to see the likes of Franny Lee, Nellie and Buzzer move on when they did, but others came in to replace them, as will be the case with Yaya when he goes this summer.
I would be very surprised if Pep doesn't bring in a world class midfielder with age on his side. Life goes on.

Will be sorry to see him leave he has been a great footballer in a good team but age catches us all up and let's be honest he has been well rewarded

In the crazy world that is football with agents, super agents and players so detached from the rest of daily life its untrue, this joker really does manage to take it to the next level lol.

We should call the cunts bluff, remind him very publicly his client is under contract and that he is going fucking nowhere so go tell that to the Inter Milan website or twatter!

Exactly the point I thought I was missing. How can his fuckwit gobshite agent say he is definitely leaving this summer? Not if we don't sell him he fucking isn't! And I would rather keep him than let him go for a bag of cola cubes and the very generous offer that we continue to pay his wages!

what is it with agents they are the only after a cut from a big pay deal and the player is told what to do and who to sign for ? it should be the other way round right or am I missing something

the songs goes pimpin ain't easy well we are all in the wrong job
Money In The Bank, Pimpin' Ain't Easy

I think the double standard here is funny.I get it that many don't like Yaya ( and most definitely not his agent) and that's fine. But for the life of me I don't see what's wrong with what his agent has said. Most here ( myself included) want Yaya gone. Well I did 2 seasons ago after his 20 goal outburst.

So why the angst at him planning to leave. Worst still, same folks can't stand Milner for keeping quiet and not signing a new contract, yet they also can't stand Yaya for saying (thru his agent) that he is leaving. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yaya's agents job is to get Yaya the best deal possible. Any means necessary. Txihi's job is to get City the best deal possible too. I don't hate him for tapping up the best coach in the world early, so why would I hate Yaya's agent for doing the same for his client.

He is simply trying to drum up market for Yaya, which by the way is advantageous to us, so what's all this misplaced whinning about?

Oh well.

I think the double standard here is funny.I get it that many don't like Yaya ( and most definitely not his agent) and that's fine. But for the life of me I don't see what's wrong with what his agent has said. Most here ( myself included) want Yaya gone. Well I did 2 seasons ago after his 20 goal outburst.

So why the angst at him planning to leave. Worst still, same folks can't stand Milner for keeping quiet and not signing a new contract, yet they also can't stand Yaya for saying (thru his agent) that he is leaving. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yaya's agents job is to get Yaya the best deal possible. Any means necessary. Txihi's job is to get City the best deal possible too. I don't hate him for tapping up the best coach in the world early, so why would I hate Yaya's agent for doing the same for his client.

He is simply trying to drum up market for Yaya, which by the way is advantageous to us, so what's all this misplaced whinning about?

Oh well.

The issue is he has come out and said because there is no new deal on the table, his client will definitely leave this summer.

Sounds good apart from the fact he is under contract and we dont have to let him go anywhere.

I get its football politics at play and most probably face saving on their part due to us possibly wanting him gone but still, a bit of fucking humility now and then wouldn't go amiss with a shot of respect.

The agent is a **** and unfortunately, he is paid by Yaya to represent him so if he keeps letting him gob off then its down to Yaya and he to will get stick for it.

Oh well.
Pack it in with the sensible, rational thinking will you.
He's a lazy c*nt and his pimp agent's a fat tw*t! ;-)

Shame we've had this every season virtually with his boring agent. I think yaya may still stay for one more season and finish his contract unless we get an offer for him..

Does his knob of an agent have to come out with this shit every fucking season?? Still a quality player on occasion but the star is waning and he may have no option but to leave or be a bit part player here.Either way there will be no pay rise!

I don't think Seluk is seriously after a pay rise. I think the most likely explanation is that he has found one or more clubs that are prepared to pay Yaya's wages, or give him a 3 year deal on similar wages. But they will not be prepared to pay City more than a nominal fee. He's laying the gropundwork in the hope that City decide just to get rid and save all the hassle. Every penny that the fee drops is more money for Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.