Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Seluk doesn't want City making any money from Yaya by the looks of it.

Nice big transfer fee for City from China and a loan to Italy?

No way, we will see out the contract then negotiate our own signing on fee thank you!

Love yaya for the semi and the final, forever etched on us all those moments, but if it's time, its time. His agent though is an arsehole. My namesake on here, for me he's been instrumental the past few years and can still do a job if he stays. "oh yaya toure i think we should pay him some more". Club legend, not saying that lightly.

Go away Yaya. At this point you're a glorified Papa Bouba Diop.

I've seen the words 'no sentiment' being used an awful lot on here with regards to Zabaleta, Kompany etc. but Yaya's been shite for two years and, unlike those two, he hasn't looked like he's given a fuck during that time.

Centre mid, centre back, left back(?!), it doesn't make any difference; unless Pep's good with brain transplants/ hypnosis/ shoving a rocket up Yaya's arse, his lack of application will be infuriating once again.

come on Tugay... leave Papa Bouba Diop alone man... he helped us beat France after that **** Platini said they barely need to show up to beat us...
Bouba Diop is the architect of my best ever day as a fan of football...

as much as supporters dislike Yaya these days... Pep knows better and i am guessing right now they are planning how to best use him if he stays so let's wait and see... just Leave Bouba Diop out of it :)

come on Tugay... leave Papa Bouba Diop alone man... he helped us beat France after that **** Platini said they barely need to show up to beat us...
Bouba Diop is the architect of my best ever day as a fan of football...

as much as supporters dislike Yaya these days... Pep knows better and i am guessing right now they are planning how to best use him if he stays so let's wait and see... just Leave Bouba Diop out of it :)

Point taken on both counts, I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram if we still have him next season. I'll be disappointed but I'm not going to start questioning Guardiola's methods before he's even started.

I forgot about Papa Bouba Diop's goal against France, that was a fine day for all football fans! I also had a soft spot for him when he was at Fulham and Portsmouth so I'll ease off him hahaha

Is the thread title going to be changed to -

Dimitri Seluk 'Yaya will definitely maybe leave city (or not, as the case may be)'

One of his failings in the last couple of seasons is the amount of times he was caught in possession. That can happen to any player though. What's not acceptable is to down tools and not even try to win the ball back (certainly as far as guardiola is concerned). Couple that with toure in a defensive position against a pressing side and you have us conceding goals again.

To be honest, I don't recognise that fault. When he does give the ball away - which is not very often, retaining possesion being one of his greatest strengths - then he pretty much always busts a gut to get it back, chasing after the player who stole possession and often ends up fouling the player and getting booked for it. He's usually TOO enthusiatic to get the ball back.

He can be a lazy sod, but not in the way you suggest, imho.

To be honest, I don't recognise that fault. When he does give the ball away - which is not very often, retaining possesion being one of his greatest strengths - then he pretty much always busts a gut to get it back, chasing after the player who stole possession and often ends up fouling the player and getting booked for it. He's usually TOO enthusiatic to get the ball back.

He's not done an awful lot of chasing back this season I'm afraid, that's been the problem.

I watched Kroos solid for 90 mins lst night.

1: when under sudden pressure he often sent the ball back to the cbs. (He will be under much more pressure constantly in the Prem)
2: he rarely ran with the ball
3: he was often 20 yards off the play when Germany were trying to create stuff around the oppo penalty area, taking no part in the game
4: he was usually the closest midfielder to the German penalty area when they were in possession, but was often not even in the picture on tv in that region when Germany were out of possession.

Get Yaya fit, he can do anything that bloke does & score 5 times as many goals.

He's carrying too much weight & has been allowed to stagnate due to weak, shit management. Challenge him to get fit, or fuck him off.

But ffs don't sign some other half arsed fucker, who needs two players to look after him, to replace him. Frying pan/fire.

Yaya will go this summer however I expect it to be a fraught affair. He will not want the bit part role that he will be offered and a range of big clubs will come in for him. The salary is the problem (it’s basically £10m for the year). We don’t need to pay a bit part player such a big salary so if we keep him it’s not cost effective – letting him go for free makes sense. However there is silly money being thrown around at the moment and Yaya is one of the big iconic figures of the game, I’d expect us to hold on to him right to the death of the window to see if we can extract a fee out of someone! Expect his agent to stink the place out in the interim!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.