Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

It is obvious he want out and what we are seeing is all smoke and mirrors.
He wants to go , we want to sell . The only thing is Yaya is thinking the big boss owes him such a debt he can pick and choose his destiny and all the benefit going to the player and his agent.

Time to move on.

To be honest, I don't recognise that fault. When he does give the ball away - which is not very often, retaining possesion being one of his greatest strengths - then he pretty much always busts a gut to get it back, chasing after the player who stole possession and often ends up fouling the player and getting booked for it. He's usually TOO enthusiatic to get the ball back.

He can be a lazy sod, but not in the way you suggest, imho.

I was going to post the same. He has his faults, but that isn't one of them.

I have some wonderful memories of Yaya and I'm really happy he played in a City shirt. However, I'm confused about what we owe him! He plays football for a living. He is paid close to a quarter of a million pounds a week for doing his job. Sometimes he does his job like no other, other days he doesn't even try to look busy.
Move on Yaya, let us remember the good times!
I understand what you are saying mate and I agree, he is doing a job for which he is paid a lot of money for. 'Owe' might not be the correct word.
I was referring to some great memories I have of him, ( also some mediocre memories as well). But hey, let's remember the good memories and if he stays or leaves I don't want them tarnished by a fucking circus. Seluk is the mouthpiece but Yaya is allowing him to talk such bullshit. Yaya doesn't need that and neither do we. For me he can stay or go (if Pep has a place for him) but do it with good grace.

I understand what you are saying mate and I agree, he is doing a job for which he is paid a lot of money for. 'Owe' might not be the correct word.
I was referring to some great memories I have of him, ( also some mediocre memories as well). But hey, let's remember the good memories and if he stays or leaves I don't want them tarnished by a fucking circus. Seluk is the mouthpiece but Yaya is allowing him to talk such bullshit. Yaya doesn't need that and neither do we. For me he can stay or go (if Pep has a place for him) but do it with good grace.
Fair enough mate but for me personally, if he has another season like last season - especially if he digs is heels and refuses to leave - then the memories will be tarnished. That is exactly what i dont want to happen.

We all know Yaya 's legs had gone,
If he was not up to playing in the starting 11 - the manager should of dropped him. Equally if he was playing shite, the manager should of dragged him.
Yaya one of the best players to grace the shirt.
i wish him well.
if he happens to wear the shirt again next year i will applaud him and sing his name.
if he plays against us next year - i will do - similar.
Yaya helped us be great, for that and for the many magical breathtaking runs he made destroying all in his wake he will always be in my heart.
Legend for city

If he was not up to playing in the starting 11 - the manager should of dropped him. Equally if he was playing shite, the manager should of dragged him.
i wish him well.
if he happens to wear the shirt again next year i will applaud him and sing his name.
Yaya helped us be great, for that and for the many magical breathtaking runs he made destroying all in his wake he will always be in my heart.
Legend for city

100% agree. He deserves a banner at the ground IMO.

i wish him well.
Legend for city

Spot on mate - he was probably THE signing that has orchestrated our recent success. You can argue about all of the off field distractions, but on the field a legend as you say and for me I will always be grateful to him for his contribution to our success over the past few years. Now I don't use the word legend lightly as I also saw the Bell, Lee, Sumerbee era (yes old I know).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.