Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

There is a lot of rubbish wrote on here about Yaya.

He performed like most players last season, bored and unfit..

If he is shown by the new manager that he is wanted, i think he will stay..

Given the type of player he is , it would surprise me if he had a fantastic season and shows what a great player he still is..

Having said all this, he needs to show he means business by loosing weight and getting fit..

If he is still here next season, we will know by August how motivated Yaya is..

These Italians... I'd like a Porsche 911, Penelope Cruz on my arm and an apartment in Monaco but I don't have the cash - so I have to shop elsewhere... I suggest those delusional fools do the same.

It's not delusional because we'll probably just go ahead with it anyway.

We should steer clear of Inter. They are trying to pull our pants down over Jovetic - want him but can't afford him.... Now want to do the same with Yaya - pay up or fuck off has to me our modus operandi with Italian clubs.

This person had made a couple of mistakes but not has he disrespected the fans or club directly but here are fans slugging him on statement made by his agent and which to me is not right and fair on him,is just like having your wife saying things you the husband didn't say or don't agreed upon on.

This person had made a couple of mistakes but not has he disrespected the fans or club directly but here are fans slugging him on statement made by his agent and which to me is not right and fair on him,is just like having your wife saying things you the husband didn't say or don't agreed upon on.
Yaya has said several times that his agent speaks for him,most recently after his agent said we treated him badly over the death of his brother and the cake stuff etc etc,not stuff yaya can get away with saying it himself so his mouthpiece says it for him,he has been a great player but a scummy twat as well

If your wife /husband spoke on your behalf and you didn't agree with what they said about you, you either tell them to shut up or part company with them.

The fact that you had to include the word 'directly' says it all for me.

Yaya has said several times that his agent speaks for him,most recently after his agent said we treated him badly over the death of his brother and the cake stuff etc etc,not stuff yaya can get away with saying it himself so his mouthpiece says it for him,he has been a great player but a scummy twat as well
Another and more recent insult came from Yaya himself when he said he thought he was signing for the rags because Seluk said that he was wanted by "Manchester". I find it hard to believe that Yaya wouldn't have checked up on which " Manchester" team he was set for, but he revealed this item of news to the delight of the scum who take delight in mouthing off the usual rubbish such as no-one has ever heard of "lickle Citeh" or that player's join us only for the money. This is the sort of crap we have had to put up with ever since Sheikh Mansour bought the club and we don't need any of our own players coming close to saying it too, especially when that player has an agent who is agitating for a transfer as this is how he makes his own fortune.

Another and more recent insult came from Yaya himself when he said he thought he was signing for the rags because Seluk said that he was wanted by "Manchester". I find it hard to believe that Yaya wouldn't have checked up on which " Manchester" team he was set for, but he revealed this item of news to the delight of the scum who take delight in mouthing off the usual rubbish such as no-one has ever heard of "lickle Citeh" or that player's join us only for the money. This is the sort of crap we have had to put up with ever since Sheikh Mansour bought the club and we don't need any of our own players coming close to saying it too, especially when that player has an agent who is agitating for a transfer as this is how he makes his own fortune.

Hmmmm checked up on what like ask his brother before his move Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one WUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.