Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

It's just unbelievable what he can do with the ball at this feet being 191 cm (6' 4'). Imagine Peter Crouch having the same dribbling abilities in basketball as Michael Jordan in his prime.

If he stays might we see him in a more defensive quarter back role? He has the long range passing ability to ping balls about the pitch.

He's been fantastic for us, but his time was probably past 12 months ago, I know everyone thinks Pep does miracles, but this one is even beyond Pep for me.

If he stays I expect he'll be a bit part player, if he goes, he does it with a huge thanks from me. He's given me memories I never thought I'd ever see, Wembley more than once, Newcastle to name a couple, but there are plenty more.

If Pep thinks he can still do a job great, he knows better than I do.

The semi, like a gazelle, then did it again in the final. Oh Yaya Toure i think we should pay him some more. One of the best to ever wear the shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.