Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Only one season more and pep will drop him if he starts skiving

You would find a bald Ukrainian in a hastily dug shallow grave, posh watch and cream cuffs sticking out the ground with his fat fingers curled up @karen7
This would be accompanied by a tape next to said grave showing a video of a very nervous Yaya explaining how he will work his socks off intermittently looking just of screen to what sounds like a man cocking back a double barreled shotgun. Amazingly he would divulge on this video that he has lost his taste for cake and feels hard graft is much more appealing. :-D

You would find a bald Ukrainian in a hastily dug shallow grave, posh watch and cream cuffs sticking out the ground with his fat fingers curled up @karen7
This would be accompanied by a tape next to said grave showing a video of a very nervous Yaya explaining how he will work his socks off intermittently looking just of screen to what sounds like a man cocking back a double barreled shotgun. Amazingly he would divulge on this video that he has lost his taste for cake and feels hard graft is much more appealing. :-D
Haha :)

So he is staying, i would be happy if not for the cynic in me wondering why he is staying.
No fucker is gonna pay what you want are they Yaya so you will suck it up for a season here, you better work your bastard socks of and if you want a cake fuck off to greggs yourself.
If he stays and Seluk says one single fucking word i'll lose my shit, no fucking way will i see this season have any shit dropped on it from inside our own club.

Sorry chaps but his antics with his agent leave a sour taste in my mouth and i always think the worst of his reasons for doing anything now.
I am beyond grateful for what he has done in the past for us but he should have gone after Pellers first season imo.

Ditto!

Hes a sulker, purely out to live off 12m quid as he cudnt get matching wages in europe. Seluk has nothing to lose since yaya will leave next season, so he will be even more nasty - Pep, as a principle, shud ask him to fk off out of respect for the other players. But given hes been a city legend of sorts, Pep is giving him respect, too much IMO. No manager will tolerate the nonsense his agent spouts. And yaya's sulking will only create negative vibes in a dressing room which is supposed to be excited in the fresh air that pep brings!

Massive disrespect to the club, the way yaya wants to live his full contract and go on a free! And all this, while being a passenger on the field!

Pep is a master of getting into the minds of players, he will know if Yaya has actually got the hunger and the desire. If not, don't be surprised to see YaYa leave. Pep won't have people who aren't up to it, he will get on the phone to Sheikh Mansour and ensure that yaya leaves no matter the cost.

I actually got the impression Pep was thinking on his feet and only just avoided saying that he's leaving.

Might have to stay though unless we pay him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.