Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Shows how bad his contract and wage demands are that we can't shift him for basically nothing with a year left.

So he is staying, i would be happy if not for the cynic in me wondering why he is staying.
No fucker is gonna pay what you want are they Yaya so you will suck it up for a season here, you better work your bastard socks of and if you want a cake fuck off to greggs yourself.
If he stays and Seluk says one single fucking word i'll lose my shit, no fucking way will i see this season have any shit dropped on it from inside our own club.

Sorry chaps but his antics with his agent leave a sour taste in my mouth and i always think the worst of his reasons for doing anything now.
I am beyond grateful for what he has done in the past for us but he should have gone after Pellers first season imo.
Has he not already turned down China where he'd earn a lot more money than he gets off us?

It's quite sad the amount of people who think Yaya doesn't play as well anymore because he's 'lazy'.

The only thing lazy is that sort of critisism.

He can't run or play like he did simply because he's almost in his mid 30's. His passing is still good but a big part of his game was his pace and power, which is rapidly on the decline.

Believe it or not Pirlo for NYC isn't lazy either because he doesn't chase the ball around as much as he did a few years ago and if Pele came out of retirement and struggled to regain his form of the 1960's it wouldn't be because he was lazy either.

Players get old and quickly lose form, sometimes it's a slow decline but sometimes it can happen quickly. All I know is that Yaya was a brilliant player for this club and despite his age getting the better of him, I'll never forget what he helped us accomplish.

Has he not already turned down China where he'd earn a lot more money than he gets off us?

Possibly, i can see why he may hold out for a decent European club though as he is still good enough for a lot of clubs.
Still good enough for us IF he fucked the cake shit off and told Seluk to shut his fat gob. It is a set of variables i think we could do without even having to bother about though tbh.
If he got benched and one tweet came from Seluk (which is Yaya's proxy) saying how Yaya is not happy or anything like it i would be beyond livid.

If pep decides to keep Yaya he might play him in a pirlo type role.
I hope he does cos Yaya still has a lot to offer.
I think he deserves more respect than he gets

If Pep is looking for a Kroos type player he need look no further than Yaya. Does everything kroos does with the added benefit of league experience and the physique. If Yaya is willing to work to the level pep demand he can still prove to be crucial for us. Xabi Alonso is a year older than Yaya and he was key for Pep at Bayern.

If Pep is looking for a Kroos type player he need look no further than Yaya. Does everything kroos does with the added benefit of league experience and the physique. If Yaya is willing to work to the level pep demand he can still prove to be crucial for us. Xabi Alonso is a year older than Yaya and he was key for Pep at Bayern.

Always trust Pep's decision when it comes to midfield - Yaya is suspect positionally, thats how Busquets eclipsed him in Barca. Yaya is best used as AM with no defensive responsibilities but modern footy doesnt give such privileges more & more! And yaya is getting on as well now, so Maybe Yaya cud be used partly as CB, partly no 4 & partly AM, it depends on yaya's mentality!

Pep has a 6 second rule that involves hard work to retain lost possession. That's the main thing that has suffered in toure's decline. He could well be used as a deep lying playmaker but he'd still be expected to work hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.