Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

The FA, UEFA FIFA the whole lot should ban divisive little shits like him from representing players, YAYA is just as culpable, letting him spout his drivel without putting him back in his box.
The role of a players agent should be limited to trying to get the best deal for the players they represent, most agents can do that for their Clients behind closed doors.
I would get rid of YAYA and let him take his dick of an agent with him.

The FA, UEFA FIFA the whole lot should ban divisive little shits like him from representing players, YAYA is just as culpable, letting him spout his drivel without putting him back in his box.
The role of a players agent should be limited to trying to get the best deal for the players they represent, most agents can do that for their Clients behind closed doors.
I would get rid of YAYA and let him take his dick of an agent with him.
I agree with that, and I thought there were regulations in place that were meant to ensure that agents were registered. Obviously not, or the regulations are weak instead. But while I would think it's agents who are ruining football, we would be naive in not thinking that clubs also use agents to sound out particular targets of their own. It's a dirty business all round.

I agree with that, and I thought there were regulations in place that were meant to ensure that agents were registered. Obviously not, or the regulations are weak instead. But while I would think it's agents who are ruining football, we would be naive in not thinking that clubs also use agents to sound out particular targets of their own. It's a dirty business all round.
I'd take a wild guess that registering yourself as an agent just means giving a big bung to UEFA/FIFA.

It was regulated but then they just called themselves advisers if they did not want to toe the line. I personally hate Seluk and would go as far to offer my pugilistic services to those wanting the **** punched really hard right on his conk.

Not leaving then i assume

Yaya Touré ‏@YayaToure 1h1 hour ago

Working hard for the start of the new season...
1f605.png
1f4aa-1f3fe.png
1f44d-1f3fe.png

The perspiring emoticon appears to be drawing a sarcastic smile to me. Make of that what you will.

Not leaving then i assume

Yaya Touré ‏@YayaToure 1h1 hour ago

Working hard for the start of the new season...
1f605.png
1f4aa-1f3fe.png
1f44d-1f3fe.png

Maybe he'll surprise us all this season. If he can get his fitness and attitude right then he could still make a big contribution. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a withdrawn role similar to Xabi Alonso's at Bayern. Yaya has easily the best range of passing at the club and could be a decent option if we need someone to dictate the tempo from deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.