Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Not leaving then i assume

Yaya Touré ‏@YayaToure 1h1 hour ago

Working hard for the start of the new season...
1f605.png
1f4aa-1f3fe.png
1f44d-1f3fe.png

As long as he has the right mindset and he's OK with a more diminished role, he'll be great. The class never fades

But please Yaya, get that rat of an agent to zip it

I think it will depend on how Pep features him in the august games, if it gets to the end of the window and he hasn't made a starting 11, maybe his resolve to stay and see out his deal will change

I think it will depend on how Pep features him in the august games, if it gets to the end of the window and he hasn't made a starting 11, maybe his resolve to stay and see out his deal will change

Quite. Seems to turn on a dime this story. He's staying, he's not, he's been disrespected, the club love him. Lets see if he's still buckling down when he realises he doesn't walk into the starting 11 anymore. Id put my house on us getting another bullshit tirade from Seluk this season if he sticks around.

Hasn't his agent been saying Yaya wants to leave every summer for the past two seasons? Looks like pep has called their bluff and shown them who's boss. About time somebody did to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.