Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Not even injured according to Stuart Brennan.
Pep said before the game he had a slight injury (ligament twinge iirc)
But then seemed to suggest afterwards it was more tactical ( needing intensive pressing or something like that he said)

Slightly mixed messages

As far as what the media say....well they will make up their own stories with the hope that by throwing enough comments around that at some point they will be able to claim that they got the scoop first

I presummed like many that yaya would be out as soon as pep arrived but things have gone strangely quiet on him esp considering that very poor excuse for human being that is his agent

Amazed his agent hasn't spoken yet.

Maybe he isn't up.
I'll speak for him so. " The great African Prince has been treated badly yet again by the fool from Catalunya. This leaves us with no option but to start talks
with the dozens of clubs who would like to acquire Ya ya's services. His day's in Manchester are done"

Pep said before the game he had a slight injury (ligament twinge iirc)
But then seemed to suggest afterwards it was more tactical ( needing intensive pressing or something like that he said)

Slightly mixed messages

As far as what the media say....well they will make up their own stories with the hope that by throwing enough comments around that at some point they will be able to claim that they got the scoop first

I presummed like many that yaya would be out as soon as pep arrived but things have gone strangely quiet on him esp considering that very poor excuse for human being that is his agent
I honestly don`t believe for one moment that Stuart Brennan would make anything like that up,irrespective of what peoples feelings are towards the MEN.He`s always been very fair with his write-ups on City.

I honestly don`t believe for one moment that Stuart Brennan would make anything like that up,irrespective of what peoples feelings are towards the MEN.He`s always been very fair with his write-ups on City.

Regardless of fair or not he is a reporter in the media. Their aim is to get the big story first....hence why much of what you read football or otherwise rarely is true. He may have this one right but its a 50-50 guess as to why yaya isnt playing...one that anyone could make by putting a few bits of other general knowledge together.

Personally, unless his attitude is wrong, I hope he doesn't go.

But I understand why, if he does.
Would ne want to stay as a "bit player" though,NK.Can`t see it myself and even though some people are saying he want give up on his wages,I think it would hurt his ego to stay.Possible loan deal I would suspect as his wages will certainly be a stumbling block for most clubs.

Would ne want to stay as a "bit player" though,NK.Can`t see it myself and even though some people are saying he want give up on his wages,I think it would hurt his ego to stay.Possible loan deal I would suspect as his wages will certainly be a stumbling block for most clubs.

Probably not.

I trust Pep to get it right. But from the bits I've seen of Yaya recently, he doesn't look less mobile than Silva for instance, who worked hard on Saturday.

Anyhow this is his agent's thread & he's a **** whatever happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.