Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Hehe i just find this all very cynical @its a Barm as the last thing i heard Seluk saying was ranting how great Italy is and how Yaya would be great in that league or similar.
Inter have pretty obviously said 'fuck off' leaving him right where he deserves to be, in flux. His game playing has come back to bite him on the arse a little bit and i think he deserves that.

I will never forgive cake gate or the hissy fit he had before. It was fine when he had the ball in his court, he rinsed us so i have no affection for him at all now.
He did a good job for us and now needs to go. However he won't go because they are both greedy cunts, he has more cash than he can ever spend yet still comes across as a tight fisted money grabbing ****.
The whole cake issue is what did it for me. I had been reading this forum forever but when that came out, I created an account to share my anger and disappointment. Absolutely unforgivable. He's been incredibly important to our success but I just can't accept that level or narcissism.

Hehe i just find this all very cynical @its a Barm as the last thing i heard Seluk saying was ranting how great Italy is and how Yaya would be great in that league or similar.
Inter have pretty obviously said 'fuck off' leaving him right where he deserves to be, in flux. His game playing has come back to bite him on the arse a little bit and i think he deserves that.

I will never forgive cake gate or the hissy fit he had before. It was fine when he had the ball in his court, he rinsed us so i have no affection for him at all now.
He did a good job for us and now needs to go. However he won't go because they are both greedy cunts, he has more cash than he can ever spend yet still comes across as a tight fisted money grabbing ****.

Pretty much sums up my view too. Live by the sword, die by it....

In his defence, he looks in the best shape of his City career and was well up for it at arsenal.

He may be worth a bench role, but I guess his wages are hindering our transfer business this month.

The whole cake issue is what did it for me. I had been reading this forum forever but when that came out, I created an account to share my anger and disappointment. Absolutely unforgivable. He's been incredibly important to our success but I just can't accept that level or narcissism.
Don't let cake upset you so much, mate. It has a lot of redeeming qualities.

Or he's realised no one is going to sign Yaya and he is stuck at City for another year and he is trying to salvage this season for him. He comes across as the kind of agent who lets nothing get in the way of whats best for him and yaya, doesn't give two hoots about whats best for the club.
You mean he's a good agent then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.