Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Dimitri Seluk on Yaya: "There is no talk of a transfer. Yaya will stay and fight

There is no such thing as an agent giving an interview to the press that doesn't involve talk of a transfer/contract negotiation. He's actually undermined himself.

Can I pull the pin, throw the grenade and run .... ?

Yaya as backup CH ? he can certainly pass a ball and would not need to cover as much ground ....

'Stands afar and awaits verbal abuse'

Yaya as backup CH ? he can certainly pass a ball and would not need to cover as much ground ....

Alternatively we could use him as the tea lady, might be less likely to get the manager sacked than the current incumbent.

Get him! :-D

I would go for it IF, we could be almost sure Seluk would not moan half way through the season because Yaya decides this squad player lark is beneath him. I am not sure we can, it would be 50/50 at best imo. Basically the risk of camp cake attempting some form of sabotage is to high for my money. The idea is sound i agree, but he may want some more cake and we have ran out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.