Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

not a fan of Yaya then.

Hehe i just find this all very cynical @its a Barm as the last thing i heard Seluk saying was ranting how great Italy is and how Yaya would be great in that league or similar.
Inter have pretty obviously said 'fuck off' leaving him right where he deserves to be, in flux. His game playing has come back to bite him on the arse a little bit and i think he deserves that.

I will never forgive cake gate or the hissy fit he had before. It was fine when he had the ball in his court, he rinsed us so i have no affection for him at all now.
He did a good job for us and now needs to go. However he won't go because they are both greedy cunts, he has more cash than he can ever spend yet still comes across as a tight fisted money grabbing ****.

not a fan of Yaya then.
Clearly not. But my fear is that he will hang around like a bad smell and contaminate the atmosphere in the dressing room. If he is still around after Aug 31st Pep may
have to adopt a different approach and see if he can get anything out of him. But as of now I think he would like to get him out the door but at this stage the only option
appears to be a subsidised loan. I would favour a loan to a mid table PL side and hopefully he could steal a few points from our rivals.

I was under the impression that unless City gave Yaya a new contract or a free transfer this summer then his "super" agent was buying out the last year of his contract...........not happening that then no??

He wants a free. We are saying....no, buy out your contract first. That is essentially 10 million. So he needs to find a club to sign him on a free with a 10 million signing bonus. Thats tough to do.

I think Pep's being smart with this one, personally. Yaya finished last season with two pretty serious knee injuries that completely fucked him up and left him wincing after that 4-0 home win vs. Stoke. He's had a summer to himself to recover but Pep knows he can't be rushed back in just yet, not when Fernandinho, Silva and Delph are in such good form from pre-season.

Yaya will see out his contract, which ends next summer, and then he'll probably go off to New York to finish his playing days. If anyone can bring Yaya down a peg or two and just tell him straight that his best days or behind him and that he needs to take a squad role to prolong his physical condition, it's Pep - and that's if Yaya doesn't already know that himself.

They both get on, so if he does leave it won't be down to their relationship. Yaya was just a victim of circumstance when Pep took over at Barcelona: he was a utility player in defensive midfield who occasionally dropped into central defence, while the far more technically astute Busquets was emerging from Barcelona's B team. There wasn't really any way forward for him in Spain.

But during his time at City he's completely transformed his game. He's spent five years dominating entire seasons (yes, seasons) with his passing range and physical presence, he can move forward when asked, drop deeper when required, score goals of all types from anywhere on the pitch. His all-round game is miles better than it was when he left Barcelona and Pep will be fully aware of that.

Yaya can't perform the role he used to do so well anymore - he's only a couple of years from complete retirement and his legs are clearly feeling that fact - but he still has the vision, technical ability and awareness to make a good deep-lying playmaker, which is where Pep is likely to use him when Gundogan needs a rest or if we don't decide to pull Sagna and Clichy in-field.

He's just using him sparingly so we can get the best out of him in league games - we have a big squad and Yaya is no longer one of our absolute best players who can be depended on every week (like De Bruyne, Aguero, etc.) so we just have to use him carefully to get the best out of him. Dropping him for the Steau game while he gets his fitness back up is just sensible planning.

1411076331179_wps_20_DAILY_MAIL_SCREEN_GRAB_BA.jpg

I think Pep's being smart with this one, personally. Yaya finished last season with two pretty serious knee injuries that completely fucked him up and left him wincing after that 4-0 home win vs. Stoke. He's had a summer to himself to recover but Pep knows he can't be rushed back in just yet, not when Fernandinho, Silva and Delph are in such good form from pre-season.

Yaya will see out his contract, which ends next summer, and then he'll probably go off to New York to finish his playing days. If anyone can bring Yaya down a peg or two and just tell him straight that his best days or behind him and that he needs to take a squad role to prolong his physical condition, it's Pep - and that's if Yaya doesn't already know that himself.

They both get on, so if he does leave it won't be down to their relationship. Yaya was just a victim of circumstance when Pep took over at Barcelona: he was a utility player in defensive midfield who occasionally dropped into central defence, while the far more technically astute Busquets was emerging from Barcelona's B team. There wasn't really any way forward for him in Spain.

But during his time at City he's completely transformed his game. He's spent five years dominating entire seasons (yes, seasons) with his passing range and physical presence, he can move forward when asked, drop deeper when required, score goals of all types from anywhere on the pitch. His all-round game is miles better than it was when he left Barcelona and Pep will be fully aware of that.

Yaya can't perform the role he used to do so well anymore - he's only a couple of years from complete retirement and his legs are clearly feeling that fact - but he still has the vision, technical ability and awareness to make a good deep-lying playmaker, which is where Pep is likely to use him when Gundogan needs a rest or if we don't decide to pull Sagna and Clichy in-field.

He's just using him sparingly so we can get the best out of him in league games - we have a big squad and Yaya is no longer one of our absolute best players who can be depended on every week (like De Bruyne, Aguero, etc.) so we just have to use him carefully to get the best out of him. Dropping him for the Steau game while he gets his fitness back up is just sensible planning.

Don't remember any serious injury problems. His legs are nearly gone though and he offered very little last season beyond a great Peno against the dippers.
Not sure his/his agents ego will settle for a bit part this season and Pep will not want him about the place if he is likely to shit stir. Subsidised loan within the next 2 weeks methinks.

We already have to lose 4 players from the squad, that's without any more signings, we can't afford to carry players not fit enough to play a full part, in a squad of 21. If we need to lose 4 plus Toure needs to be one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.