Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Would not let him go until we have some new players. Would still keep him as a super sub and let him go next year for free.

he needs to go, go for a last big pay day but go. I know that he has been a god send for us but last year he was a big lazy twat, how many time did the ball or player from other side was near him but he just stood there not making a effort to try to win ball. his time is up for us, we need players who will put a shift in next year

he needs to go, go for a last big pay day but go. I know that he has been a god send for us but last year he was a big lazy twat, how many time did the ball or player from other side was near him but he just stood there not making a effort to try to win ball. his time is up for us, we need players who will put a shift in next year
Agree his time is up, in fact it was up 2 years ago. Needs to go now, his wages are now big drain on the wage bill, sadly.

Always looking at the negatives, Scored the winning penalty in a cup final, its all in your head , can you tell me how many times?

Always looking at the negatives, Scored the winning penalty in a cup final, its all in your head , can you tell me how many times?
He's done nothing for two years and he's dissed the club, and all this time he's collected a fortune. Poor performance is a good enough reason to move him on as it would be for any other player who has become a spent force, but the dissing of the club is far worse and is totally unacceptable. He has to go.

Love him to bits but if he's going then I wish he'd hurry up and just friggin do it already. Would like a fee though as he's still yaya toure

Thank you for the memories Yaya. Goodbye. Remind us when is your birthday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.