Dippers or RAGS

ctidcarl said:
Ric said:
Because some people love City more than they hate United perhaps?

I'm in that category Ric......... just that I see hating utd as part of supporting City....... in fact, its the easiest part of supporting City!!

I hate United as much as anyone, I want them to lose every game they play, unless it benefits City, and this is one of these rare occasions.

Ric said:
ctidcarl said:
I'm in that category Ric......... just that I see hating utd as part of supporting City....... in fact, its the easiest part of supporting City!!

I hate United as much as anyone, I want them to lose every game they play, unless it benefits City, and this is one of these rare occasions.

This (unfortunately)

Hate the Rags with a passion but at the end of the day setting Liverpool back further is very good for City.

Let United have this one blues, we will take care of them on our own patch in April.

We need the ragtards to win. Liverpool have fragile morale issues so it wouldn't just help us points wise, it would probably give them a bit of a hang over for their following few fixtures. I hope the rag twats win well. It will help our goal difference.

Pam said:
We need the ragtards to win. Liverpool have morale issues so it wouldn't just help us points wise, it would probably give them a bit of a hang over for their following few fixtures. I hope the rag twats win well. It will help our goal difference.
Pamela-have you become a pro-rag-ite?

your goal difference allowances has become very worrying?

top-middle,or bottom ?

Pam said:
We need the ragtards to win. Liverpool have morale issues so it wouldn't just help us points wise, it would probably give them a bit of a hang over for their following few fixtures. I hope the rag twats win well. It will help our goal difference.
No.Sorry.Can't cheer on for a scum win.FILTH.FILTH.FILTH.Hate them.

flb said:
Pam said:
Pamela-have you become a pro-rag-ite?

your goal difference allowances has become very worrying?

top-middle,or bottom ?

Needs must. Villa, the dippers and spuds are all too close for comfort. And even if the rags win the title, which they probably will, I think it will be their last hurrah for a good bit, unless the Rag Knights Who Say Ni manage to find a few billion from under their sofas.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Pam said:
No.Sorry.Can't cheer on for a scum win.FILTH.FILTH.FILTH.Hate them.

Glad it is not just me - I will be cheering the scouse on - but privately hoping for a draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.