Dippers signing Luke Young

I've just passed this information on to a dipper mate of mine who is on holiday, I forgot to mention the luke bit, "Your signing Young from Villa should link up well with Cole"

Just think of the disappointment on his face when he finds out its luke young.

hello said:
I've just passed this information on to a dipper mate of mine who is on holiday, I forgot to mention the luke bit, "Your signing Young from Villa should link up well with Cole"

I did the same this morning I text my mate and said 'Did you hear that yous agreed a fee with with Villa for Young that would be a great addition to that team for yous'
He text back 'F*cking get in there, how much?'
I replied back '£2.75m Luke Young' Haha he wasnt impressed at all, f*cking bin dipper! :)

The Fixer said:
Maicon to Real is all but done apparently so young brought in for johnson who's off to inter??

Yeh could be the case, Johnson was linked to Inter a couple of times this summer, That would be another massive blow for Liverpool not that I rate Johnson highly but he is one of there best players.

SWPISHOME said:
hello said:

I did the same this morning I text my mate and said 'Did you hear that yous agreed a fee with with Villa for Young that would be a great addition to that team for yous'
He text back 'F*cking get in there, how much?'
I replied back '£2.75m Luke Young' Haha he wasnt impressed at all, f*cking bin dipper! :)

pics or never happened.

I've got a villa mate who i'm going to wind up in a min... :D

Shocking though, He had a public falling out with O'Neill last season which is why MON hardly played him. He seemed to pefer Cueller at Right back even though young is better there than him (so my mate reckons).

Seems MON doesn't like players who have public spats with him as Carew did the same despite being their best striker he found himself benched quite a lot and I think he was fined and left out of the squad for a while if memory serves me.

hehe just told my dipper mate about this signing and he goes

"YERR LYINN LA :s"

haha he actually didnt have a clue. funny times :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.