direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

jrb said:
Normally spot on with these things, but having a thick moment.

5 of us in total including one junior wanting to sit together.

3 of us in the cup scheme.

1 who isn't but has over 4500 loyalty points.

1 who is a junior under 2000 loyalty points

In a nutshell when can anyone of us apply for all tickets together?

Thanks in advance. :-)

For those supporters on the 2010/11 FA Cup Games Direct Scheme who will directly benefit from having an accelerated purchase process,it is important to note that should they wish to sit with fellow supporters who are not active members of the FA Cup Games Direct Scheme, they can only purchase together when other Seasoncard holders within the group are eligible to purchase in their own right.

Blue Tooth said:
jrb said:
Normally spot on with these things, but having a thick moment.

5 of us in total including one junior wanting to sit together.

3 of us in the cup scheme.

1 who isn't but has over 4500 loyalty points.

1 who is a junior under 2000 loyalty points

In a nutshell when can anyone of us apply for all tickets together?

Thanks in advance. :-)

For those supporters on the 2010/11 FA Cup Games Direct Scheme who will directly benefit from having an accelerated purchase process,it is important to note that should they wish to sit with fellow supporters who are not active members of the FA Cup Games Direct Scheme, they can only purchase together when other Seasoncard holders within the group are eligible to purchase in their own right.
Clear as day
thanks for clearing that up
but he can apply through the group scheme and get them when half of them are at the highest points

SWP's back said:
dw7 said:
It does CSD people can't buy tickets for friends unless they meet the points ie first day 6000

But don't they qualify under the "group" thing

From what I can make out of the confusion is

If a CDS person wants to buy for a group they all have to be members of the CDS if not they have to wait till everyone meets the points criteria

If someone with 6000 points wants to buy for a group then that's ok once they are over 3000 points

Blue Tooth said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
yeah I did mate, cheers. Been hassle sorting it though and feels a little bit of a slap in the face from the club to capp off a couple of shit days.

I'm in the same boat...got the points but not in the scheme ..I've enough points to get a ticket...my lad too but he missed a cup game and his points are just under mine and technically next day's queue..Hoping they'll let me have his when i go for mine so we can sit together.Glad you got back safe...Bit windy was it ;)

you could say that...it was fucking freezing on the way home, lucky i had a hat and gloves in the car....i think there were around 8 cars that got done that night...

You already get extra points for being on the cup scheme !!! stupid to give them priority as well - trust City to make a balls up !!

Manchester la la la la said:
GStar said:
You have been, but if you dismiss it out of hand then there's no point repeating it.

Of course Citycard is relevent... it shows how differnet membership levels have different priority.

I compared the way the league games are prioritised and showed how City have basically matched that in Cup form.

Personally i think it's fair, our attendences in the cup this season have been nothing short of a joke... add to that that any ST holders who wants to get to the final with any kind of loyalty history will get one and City have introduced a reward scheme without hurting anyone yet giving everyone plenty of notice for next season (the final may be different a bridge to cross if we get to it).

I think its a joke anyone is against it. When you sign up for the cup scheme you don't know how much you're going to have to fork out, nor how frequently... you can budget for a ST, you can't budget for the CS.

As much as you think what i'm saying is bollocks, i'd have to say every single point you've put forward stands up to no scrutiny what so ever (bearing in mind you didn't mention the one point i'd say everyone agrees should have been done different - telling everyone at the beginning of the season).

Deep down i think it's people who are pissed off they can't pick and choose the games as they like (although if they opened their eyes, they'd see that they're going to Wembley anyway).

quote of the thread..

lock this, highlight this and let it be

dont do the shit games? dont get the big games...

end of chat

Arrogance in it's extreme.

I was at Macclesfield, York, Lincoln, Southend, I might not get a ticket for Wembley. I got a LOT of my previous away tickets thru supporters clubs.
In reply to your previous question to me, I do go to some aways, as many as I can make it to.

davealvers said:
Disgrace.

2960 points, live in Scotland but had a ST for years. That's 'loyalty' not someone who's had a ST for 1 year but has more spare cash and can afford a DD. Why would I pay for a DD when I can't make it to a lot of games because I live and work 200 miles away. Yet I pay for my ST and keep the cash flowing into their coffers regardless.

Fuming.

Because all the no shows for the cup that decided to watch it on the telly think they should be first in line over the the people who have been to every fa cup game. Well done city.

You will get one easy anyway.

As i have said before you all had the chance to join the cup scheme if you did well done. If not stop fucking moaning about it.

I have 2960 could i be any more unlucky cos i want to do the group scheme. Anyone know if the leicster tickets are going up to 100 points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.