direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

seantheduck said:
dw7 said:
No it just CAN'T be any more than 6

??????????? so could get them as a group of 2 .... thats what threw me as says minimum group 4.

Me too I'm part of a group of 2 my lad hasn't as many points as me due to working abroad. From reading the latest update looks like we'll still be sitting seperate?

dw7 said:
bluerthanblue said:
From MCFC.CO.UK

The minimum number of supporters that qualify as a group is four
, the maximum number who qualify as a group is six. Supporters wishing to purchase together as a group must be in possession of Seasoncards which are located in the same area (i.e. Stand/Block) at the City of Manchester Stadium. Appropriate checks will be carried out at the Point of Sale

Didn't see that I only seen the max number cheers

no problem , you can imagine the confusion that will happen when they open the phone lines next week!

the ticket process sounds reasonably fair to me.

i was a season ticket holder as a lad but i moved to south london over 20 years ago, have a young family and work commitments and so don't get to go to many games. About 6 or 7 a year at around £150 plus a weekend written off a time thats about all i can spare. so i settle for watching the rest on tv.

so i've no problems with the fact that i won't be able to go, bar something lucky happening. the only thing thats hard to accept is that due to loyalty schemes i'll probably never get the chance to city at wembley again.

it would be nice if a small allocation were put in a lottery outside of the loyalty points schemes. if not telly it is.

dw7 said:
seantheduck said:
??????????? so could get them as a group of 2 .... thats what threw me as says minimum group 4.

Sorry I was wrong I didn't see the update on the site

Its okay - another plan - me and mate sit next to a couple we know quite well.....but one has less than 3000 pts....so, if we have following pts - 6000+ 5500 4500 2500 - and all sit together...and one in CDS scheme do you think we could buy tickets next saturday and all sit together?

seantheduck said:
dw7 said:
Sorry I was wrong I didn't see the update on the site

Its okay - another plan - me and mate sit next to a couple we know quite well.....but one has less than 3000 pts....so, if we have following pts - 6000+ 5500 4500 2500 - and all sit together...and one in CDS scheme do you think we could buy tickets next saturday and all sit together?

No...If you are not all in the CDS scheme you'll need to wait for all to become vaild which will mean the 2500 points.
For those supporters on the 2010/11 FA Cup Games Direct Scheme who will directly benefit from having an accelerated purchase process,it is important to note that should they wish to sit with fellow supporters who are not active members of the FA Cup Games Direct Scheme, they can only purchase together when other Seasoncard holders within the group are eligible to purchase in their own right.

Sorry I also missed the update. That clears it all up then. They'll be nowhere near as many as first thought being able to take advantage of the group scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.