direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

WNRH said:
GStar tried to use this but you cannot compare the two as i doubt there has ever been a fan who has a CC that has been to every single home game. Those with CC have them because they cannot afford to buy a SC, if they cannot afford to buy a SC then they cannot afford to pay double what a SC holder pays so it is irrelevent.

I didn't try; you're just completely dense towards any other point of than you're own (completely lop sided, double standards, self centred view)

Your also wrong about people not going to every home game on CC, it would be helpful if you didn't just dismiss people because you didn't agree with them.

foley87 said:
Were all blues. Why the group booking in the first place?

Friendship?
Family?
Mates?
Enjoyment?
Banter?

When you go to a pub...do you go + sit in the corner on your own reading New Scientist?

Bilboblue said:
Arrogance in it's extreme.

I was at Macclesfield, York, Lincoln, Southend, I might not get a ticket for Wembley. I got a LOT of my previous away tickets thru supporters clubs.
In reply to your previous question to me, I do go to some aways, as many as I can make it to.

Explain to me how its arrogance?

If went to every game you'd have 6k plus points and would be getting your ticket first day so it would make absolutely no difference to you whatsoever.

As it is, if you've had a ST for years and get to as many aways as possible then you should be getting your ticket within the first few days regardless... so what's the problem?

People aren't missing out on tickets, a few hundred might get to go up the order, but obviously picking and choosing home games has come into this; as the ground's been half empty most cup games.

This also allows some of the younger supporters who've followed City home and away for the past few years a bit of hope... felix has been to over 100 consecutive games, yet didn't qualify for a Chelsea ticket. That's one people should be looking at, not this.

squirtyflower said:
Blue Tooth said:
For those supporters on the 2010/11 FA Cup Games Direct Scheme who will directly benefit from having an accelerated purchase process,it is important to note that should they wish to sit with fellow supporters who are not active members of the FA Cup Games Direct Scheme, they can only purchase together when other Seasoncard holders within the group are eligible to purchase in their own right.
Clear as day
thanks for clearing that up
but he can apply through the group scheme and get them when half of them are at the highest points

If they are applying as CDS members they will have to wait for the 4500 person to become eligible.
If they have higher points than the guy on 4500 then they can maybe go down the 50% route when their points total comes up, but if they are CDS members on lower points than 4500, it's back to first option.

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:15 pm --

jrb said:
Scooby Blue said:
To help you... we need to know the points of the 3 in the Cup scheme.
These 3 can all apply from day 1, but the Cup Scheme gives NO RIGHTS to purchase tickets under the "Group" scheme.

"Group" rights are points based:
e.g. if all 3 in the cup scheme have over 6000 points...then you are entitled to buy another 3 tickets for other seasoncard holders ( provided they have over 3000 points) from day 1.
If you combine this with the special offer for junior tickets (parent / guardian can buy irrespective of points on junior card) then you could potentially all be able to get tickets from day 1.

If the 3 on cup scheme have...say.... 5500+ / 4500+ / 4000+
Then the trigger point would be 4500+ points...where over 50% of the group have a certain number of points (would still need to tap into junior special offer).

Get's even more complicated. Looked at it.

3 in cup scheme. I have over 5500 points. Other person has over 4500 points. Other person has less than 2000 points.

1 not in cup scheme but has over 4500 points.(Mother/my partner)

1 is a junior with under 2000 points.(Step Daughter)

My take on it.

The 3 in the cup scheme + the junior will be able to get tickets next Saturday. 3 due to the cup scheme and the daughter due to being a junior. The Mother/my partner won't be able to get a ticket until it goes down to her loyalty points criteria.

So she won't be able to sit next to her daughter unless I move to the single seat, Which means I won't be sat with the group as a whole. Not moaning, just pointing out how it will probably end up.

Is that right? :-?

or you wait till it hits 4500 and get them all together that way.

ps...just saw Kenzies reply so you already new this...soz.

Gingers Dad said:
Bilboblue said:

I was at Macclesfield, York, Lincoln, Southend, I might not get a ticket for Wembley. I got a LOT of my previous away tickets thru supporters clubs.
In reply to your previous question to me, I do go to some aways, as many as I can make it to.

If you take your match programmes from those away games, proof of age showing your over 35 to the ticket office and show them your tattoo of the old City badge on your forearm, I'm sure they'll sell you a ticket.

Prick.
If you're gonna be like that then I hope your car breaks down on the way to London and you miss the fucking match.

Oh, and fyi, the tattoo is on my leg.

The cup scheme itself was worth entering for the extra loyalty points. Why should fans who have entered the scheme not be given priority? they have been to every cup game. Irrelevant of loyalty points. So some are saying that a fan who may have 6000 points accumulated over years and years but might not have been to any cup game this season ( shite attendances all year!) should have preference over a relatively newish fan who has chosen to support his club all season. Thats bollocks. Loyalty for this seasons support is being shown by the club.
The fans who say they couldnt get to Timisuora(sp) or notts county etc at home due to work commitments or whatever - well tough shit. I bet if the semi final was played on a Friday, work commitments would'nt get in the way then i think.
The club is being as fair as possible the group ticket policy for instance.

To the fans who joined the cup scheme - well done, your loyalty is rewarded,
for those who didnt - thats the chance you take when choosing to watch it telly!
p.s a day out to Wembley all told ( travel, hotel,food, beer, ticket etc )will cost as much as all the home cup ties we have played this season. Think on next year i say.

GStar said:
Bilboblue said:

If went to every game you'd have 6k plus points and would be getting your ticket first day so it would make absolutely no difference to you whatsoever.

As it is, if you've had a ST for years and get to as many aways as possible then you should be getting your ticket within the first few days regardless... so what's the problem?

People aren't missing out on tickets, a few hundred might get to go up the order, but obviously picking and choosing home games has come into this; as the ground's been half empty most cup games.

This also allows some of the younger supporters who've followed City home and away for the past few years a bit of hope... felix has been to over 100 consecutive games, yet didn't qualify for a Chelsea ticket. That's one people should be looking at, not this.

Im sorry mate but you seem to have missed the point that most are making.

Lets say next year 15k sign up to the cup scheme (as is the clubs aim)

then although not forced to buy, you are cleary left with less chance than newcommers who have. Its unreasonable to suggest people who lose out to a first year ticket holder will not be left bitter.

We are heading towards United's two tier ticket system, and you lot are happy to let that come in, whilst it suits.

The club is a buisness, but not in the same sense as the rags, they cant survive if the fans dont agree at this point in our history. We do not yet have the glory hunters and happy clappers to fill the gap. But they sure do make it easy and appealing for a happy clapper, get a season card next season, sign up to the cup scheme. Then jump the queue full of people who propped the club up, you know whilst the others decided it wasnt worth it.

Thats not how i want the club to end up, thats why we always considered our selves the people's club of manchester.

Amazing how things like this prove who really meant it. All i will ask is that everyone looks past this April, before putting others down for their foresight

sniff said:

then although not forced to buy, you are cleary left with less chance than newcommers who have. Its unreasonable to suggest people who lose out to a first year ticket holder will not be left bitter.

We are heading towards United's two tier ticket system, and you lot are happy to let that come in, whilst it suits.

The club is a buisness, but not in the same sense as the rags, they cant survive if the fans dont agree at this point in our history. We do not yet have the glory hunters and happy clappers to fill the gap. But they sure do make it easy and appealing for a happy clapper, get a season card next season, sign up to the cup scheme. Then jump the queue full of people who propped the club up, you know whilst the others decided it wasnt worth it.

Thats not how i want the club to end up, thats why we always considered our selves the people's club of manchester.

Amazing how things like this prove who really meant it. All i will ask is that everyone looks past this April, before putting others down for their foresight

Personally i think you've missed the point mate... City have brought this in now, as it rewards the people who signed up to the cup scheme, doesn't affect anyone getting a SF ticket and also increases chances of getting the pickers and choosers to the cup matches increasing the chance of this SF repeat.

Long term loyalty won't loose out to 1t time ST holders as i imagine next season it will be ST + CDS + X amount of loyalty points. We're not heading to a two tier system and i thought all utd away games were done via ballot; where long term support can be looked over for a newcommer.

The last bit is a bit over the top and i've no idea what point you're trying to make?

sniff said:
GStar said:

We already have a two tier ticket system, season card vs city card.

The above would just make it a 3 tier system.

Why is it any different to a first year season ticket holder being ahead of a city card holder with 10,000 points? It's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.