direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

SWP's back said:
GStar said:
It's entirely possible that next year's uptake will see a big increase, in that case why wouldn't everyone sign up to the cup scheme?

Why is it ok for some (25k) to fuck off every single cup game until a semi final and then demand a ticket because they're in a position to have had a ST for a number of years and now want to pick and choose the big games?

You're argument is valid, but i think there's many good, valid points on both sides.

Personally i think its a good move by City, we're already having to get used to many moved kick off times because of europa league/sky tv etc

I don't think its right a 35 year old with a ST for 10 years yet decided to watch every cup game at home should then stroll to the top of the queue over a 20 year old who's had a season ticket for a few years but has also pledged loyalty up front and attended every single cup games.

City fans have shown over the past few years that they're not prepared to come out and support the team in the cup games, so give the tickets to the ones that will... that's got just as much merit as saying 'loyalty points trump all'.
Could you give me eloquence lessons one day fella?

Again a great post.

brownnose.jpg

the cup direct scheme is only open for seasoncard holders.. so for one - they are being rewarded for loyalty.

and b) the letter received at the beginning of the season stated that cup games direct would ensure 1st priority on later stages..

Its stupid if you didnt act upon the information given...

I'm going to enjoy Wembley.. you lot can keep bickering if you wish

foolsgold* said:
b) the letter received at the beginning of the season stated that cup games direct would ensure 1st priority on later stages..

Has this been confirmed as being a fact?

foolsgold* said:
the cup direct scheme is only open for seasoncard holders.. so for one - they are being rewarded for loyalty.

and b) the letter received at the beginning of the season stated that cup games direct would ensure 1st priority on later stages..

Its stupid if you didnt act upon the information given...

I'm going to enjoy Wembley.. you lot can keep bickering if you wish

Did it say that? If it did then you all have you yourself to blame.
I signed up, for one reason, coz I'm lazy and I knew I wouldn't be arsed/forget to order ticket.

Rammy Blue said:
foolsgold* said:
b) the letter received at the beginning of the season stated that cup games direct would ensure 1st priority on later stages..

Has this been confirmed as being a fact?
If it has then this thread is redundant and those moaning had better apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.