direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

cityjo said:
am i able to just buy 2 tickets in the group plan?

No has to be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 sat in the same block.

I'm in block 126 Colin Bell with my dad but have to wait until we get to his points because we can't apply as a group. If two people in Block 126 are reading this and want to join us to make the minimum 4 PM me and we'll sort it out. Might be able to get tickets earlier that way for all of us.

mrn1981 said:
cityjo said:

I'm in block 126 Colin Bell with my dad but have to wait until we get to his points because we can't apply as a group. If two people in Block 126 are reading this and want to join us to make the minimum 4 PM me and we'll sort it out. Might be able to get tickets earlier that way for all of us.

thats what i thought tut :(

I can get my ticket first day but there are others who will be desperatley worried about availibility following the distribution scheme.

So basically 6 fans can get together,3 of them have 5,000 loyalty points ,the other 3 only have 3,000 but are allowed to buy them before people with 4,500 points!!!!!Ridiculous f**kin ridiculous???

So a season ticket holder has 4,000 loyalty points and has just bought his 2 kids a season ticket this year and they have attended 10 matches and the kids then get a ticket each before a season ticket holder with 3,000 loyalty points whose been going years.???

What does the term loyalty actually mean to the powers that run the ticket office?Obviousy nothing because the above criteria menas loyalty is not rewarded.

my reply maybe slightly biased but i think this is very good idea from city. CDS members are paying for games that they dont know if they will be able to attend so are bein rewarded for that commitment.

Anyone who complains that they get moved for cup games are moaning about nothing because i get moved most games from the south stand

those who complain that have been goin all these years arent in any danger of not missing out so dont see why they are complaining

and citycard holders, its as simple as buy a seasoncard, if you go every game then you are paying probably more than a seasoncard holder anyway for a season so upgrade. apologises for those if seasoncards were unavailable.

for the final the criteria will be different again in my opinion, probably go something like

CDS members with 'x' amount of points
then 6000
then 5500
then 5000 etc

mrn1981 said:
cityjo said:

are you sure you have to be in same block..2 of us but we are in 118.

cityjo said:
mrn1981 said:

are you sure you have to be in same block..2 of us but we are in 118.

Yeah think so. On the official site they released some more info regarding group bookings saying that you need to be in the same block/stand? Think this needs clearing up though. Anybody got any ideas are surrounding group bookings? Anybody spoke to the ticket office about it? Cheers

Group bookings qualify as long as the 'group' 4 - 6 people are in the same stand or block. All seasoncard holders must have a minimum of 3,000 points to qualify.

So in essence if you have two supporters with say 6,000 points and the two other seasoncard holders who sit in the same block on just over 3,000 then you can buy as a group on the first day of sale.

Colins Bellend said:
Can't believe all this moaning about Cup Direct scheme ,there are probably about 6000 joined and i would bet 99% of them have got more points anyway than the moaning fuckers on here that didn't join.
Get over it .
36K sc holders 32K tickets trust me you'll get one

I agree........ Every season ticket holder who wants a ticket will get one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.