direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

ADE said:
squirtyflower said:
good post

How in Gods name does it reduce marketing costs, these games were all still advertised on radio and in the programme...
Also as a citycard holder with 2200 loyalty points I doubt I will get a ticket instead it will go to someone who got a seasoncard this year...
regardless of the cup scheme or loyalty points, citycards come behind seasoncards

foolsgold* said:
the cup direct scheme is only open for seasoncard holders.. so for one - they are being rewarded for loyalty.

and b) the letter received at the beginning of the season stated that cup games direct would ensure 1st priority on later stages..

Its stupid if you didnt act upon the information given...

I'm going to enjoy Wembley.. you lot can keep bickering if you wish

Just read my letter and the terms and conditions and doesn't mention anything about cup direct members getting 1st priority at later stages..

Im in the scheme but still think this is a marketing ploy by the club to get more people to sign up next season.

Dont really agree with what the club have done. If they were going to do this then as other members have stated all season ticket holders who have attended all cup games but are not in the scheme should get to the front of the queue as well.

For future seasons why don't they offer instead double loyalty points for the ones on the cup scheme rather than getting priority. Therefore giving people who may not have very many points to try and catch up with the higher end ones otherwise peope at the bottom end will never ever be able to get to the big matches, if say everyone keeps their season ticket for the next ten years it will still be the same people getting the big match tickets, you can only ever make any headway on loyalty points by buying away tickets but hey guess what there's no way I'll ever get one fir Chelsea because they never get to that level. There's always going to be soon upset.

Blue Tooth said:
dw7 said:
Once you've paid your an active member

Fair do's...does that mean in theory and active member can pay for the games and NOT actually go to any of them?
Yes and money is what the club, being a business, cares about!!

SWP's back said:
Blue Tooth said:
Fair do's...does that mean in theory and active member can pay for the games and NOT actually go to any of them?
Yes and money is what the club, being a business, cares about!!

A career in Customer Service beckons :-).

As an aside, anyone that is a member of the Cup Direct Scheme have you had the 175 points credited yet for joining the scheme?

I can't see that I have, can only see the individual match points.

Bluwhit said:
As an aside, anyone that is a member of the Cup Direct Scheme have you had the 175 points credited yet for joining the scheme?

150 were credited ages ago if you were in all three schemes but it doesn't show on purchase history
then i think the 25 were added later

squirtyflower said:
Bluwhit said:

150 were credited ages ago if you were in all three schemes but it doesn't show on purchase history
then i think the 25 were added later

Cheers. I was looking at purchase history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.