dis - f*king grace.

I honestly didn't see any trouble at all, not even any verbals or soppy mibs but then again i was in a big group of lads and not with wife and kids for them soft twats to target.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lol at some of the stuff that comes out on here:)

Yeah, about 30-40 of them were giving me all sorts of stick outside the ground so I turned round and ninja kicked every single one of them, then I smacked a few. Put around 20 in hospital, 10 ran away and the other 10 died.

Fucking disgraceful shitbags.

PMSL!! Comedy gold

Two rags who live near me copped it yesterday after the game ..... one's got a broken nose and lost several teeth , and the other is still in hospital in London with broken ribs and an eye injury.

law74 said:
A few years ago, after the FA cup game at the swamp, two of us sitting in Out Of The Blue (opposite Ashburys station - halt) and two twats come into the pub, one gets the bers in the other goes through to the bar, next ting about 20 rags walk in and try and take over the place with "City are a massive club etc chants"
My mate goes to the bog and is followed by about 10 of them while the rest crowd round me, glass in front of me, cigarette in hand, look at the ringleader and ket him know that if anyone starts he is getting scared for life, mate in the bogs fronts up the ringleader in there, a& the rest back off.
Scum one and all.
But I suppose they were not really expecting to meet two Blues that were more used to dealing with Provos with guns rather than gimps with bad words.
(we heard that after we left for the boat they kicked off between each other as to who was supposed to attack us)
Too right mate. Fair play for fronting these cunts! I was sat on the tube from Wembley Park to Moor Park with my lad, two rows down one of their 'top boys' was eyeing me up - on account of my addidas hoody being done up to the max. But, he must have wieghed up the odds coz he said fuck all. I aint spent 30 years in the Army to be done by some wanker that can't fight without his lacky fucks!! Scummy, pikey wankers all of em.

all sounds very familliar.on tube about 8 pissed up rags got on our carriage(me,my brother ,his 16 year old daughter,my 13 year old daughter and 15 year old son)all about 50 ish. the les battersby lookalike straight up to girls shouts abuse in their faces,we stand up to them and get half hearted appology from one of his mates.rest of journey nose to nose with les getting further insults .things didn improve when we got off tube onto wembley way,brother and his daughter kicked on back of legs,verbals and bottle just missed young girl in front of us.police shrugged shoulders and said they were waiting for re-inforcements.my daughter initially dreading leaving stadium,we soon forgot about that once game started and got the result we all wanted.the muppets on tube were mancs by the way.

Unfortunately, I witnessed some trouble on the way home at the services on the M6 toll near Stafford. When our coach pulled in, there was already several city coaches parked up and not a rag in sight. When I came out of the building, a couple of coaches had left and there were a couple of small groups of city fans stood smoking/talking near their coach when a couple of plain/black clothed lads came walking up. They started singing "United" in a "provocative" manner trying to get a response out of the city fans nearby and as soon as one of them shouted something back, around 20-30 more appeared rushing straight into the group of city fans. This group included women, youngsters and a 65 year old man and they were attacked indiscriminately. As the city fans tried to return to the coach, objects were picked up and thrown by the rags at all the coaches in the vicinity, damaging a door on one, and a back window on another. Police were called and an ambulance was required.

100% the city fans were normal fans, wearing colours and not looking for trouble.
100% the rags were dressed in black/normal clothes attacking normal fans with superior numbers and sickening violence.

Pure Scum

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lol at some of the stuff that comes out on here:)

Yeah, about 30-40 of them were giving me all sorts of stick outside the ground so I turned round and ninja kicked every single one of them, then I smacked a few. Put around 20 in hospital, 10 ran away and the other 10 died.

Fucking disgraceful shitbags.

Have'nt read the full thread but a lot of it seems to be totally down to the Rag scum, i was'nt gonna fkin walk by whilst a load of cowards were gettin' into women and kids with the verbals, the kids were fkin terrified so did what i could and got a dig or two for my troubles, albeit cheap shots from behind. They are fkin scum and just a shower of cowards.

They can't handle it, bunch of cunts who never knew there dads just a load of "unlces" staying in mummies room who chose the easy road of supporting the club that was winning so they could feel like they belonged with the rest of society but now the cracks are showing and soon it wont be so easy to support them. There fans will dissapear soon enough.

There was one pleb in a queue for burger king at a service station who kicked off, surrounded by city fans and picked out one lad to have ago at. Just so happened the softest looking **** was the one who was "doing his fuckin nut in".

Personally didnt have any trouble though.

SWP's back said:
ban-mcfc said:
well you clearly didn't see them absoultley bully every blue that walked through wembley way when i did. i gave a little bit of banter back and got smacked 4 or 5 times.

Too fucking right. I was out and on Wembley Way straight after we had finished Bluemoon and the players had left the pitch. It was a big fucking mistake, hardly any blues were out and it was just reds looking for trouble.

I'm no shrinking violet but that was not plesant, was called a **** more than half a dozen times, was ignoring everything and just looking forward til some twat gobbed on my pop's head (he is 66). Exchanged a couple of slaps but was glad a copper waded in or I would now be in hospital typing this I would imagine. About 3/4 jumped at me at the same time (certainly felt like that judging by the lumps on the back of my head - none on the front).

The cunts can't lose with any class. Not saying we don't have scum amongst our fans every now and again but it is every time they lose. Lesson learned though, next time I'll make sure I stay in the ground til we have a few more out.

Exactly mate, the BACK of your head, same for me to. Fkin disease bastrds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.