dis - f*king grace.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0</a>

Check this fat fuckin' rag out.

city were outnumbered at Wembley Park, United outnumbered at Wembley Central. In both locations the minority set of fans were set upon by nobheads in both support.

Derbies do indeed bring out the worst in people. I was right by the segregation and was one of the few people in both sides who was not threatening death on the oppo fans or being pathetically held back by a mate.

Munich songs, aeroplaning, throwing a flare into our end in the ground, you were hardly a bunch of saints.

It is awful to hear of all these children and OAPs being hospitalised by United. If it happened then that is very newsworthy so it would be good to have the links up.

m27 said:
Their 'lads' seem to now revel in the great game of 'punch the person with a City scarf or shirt from behind and then run off'. it's unbelievable. Grip one or two on their own and they don't want to know.

Always safety in numbers. Always from behind. It should be their motto.

Quite amusing on the coach Park afterwards, there was a coach of their mob charging City but they got more than they bargained for with some normal fans and a middle aged bald bloke in a City shirt and scarf put one of them on his arse! Karma's a woman.

I saw something very similar nited boys about 3 on 1 smacked this blue , next thing two guys in their late 40 's early fifities rescued him and laid one of them out cold ........ the other twat legged it .

imared said:
city were outnumbered at Wembley Park, United outnumbered at Wembley Central. In both locations the minority set of fans were set upon by nobheads in both support.

Derbies do indeed bring out the worst in people. I was right by the segregation and was one of the few people in both sides who was not threatening death on the oppo fans or being pathetically held back by a mate.

Munich songs, aeroplaning, throwing a flare into our end in the ground, you were hardly a bunch of saints.

It is awful to hear of all these children and OAPs being hospitalised by United. If it happened then that is very newsworthy so it would be good to have the links up.

This lad is glorifying what happened but using 'munich songs' etc. as a little excuse.

He's just glossing over the fact he's actually defending the cowardly acts from some of their 'fans'.

At full time, during Blue Moon, your fans were doing plane gestures...how do you explain that one?

We stopped at WARWICK services on the way down and there was about 40 city coaches there at the same time,,,,,,,,,,,, saw a handful of reds there

mcfcliam said:
imared said:

This lad is glorifying what happened but using 'munich songs' etc. as a little excuse.

He's just glossing over the fact he's actually defending the cowardly acts from some of their 'fans'.

How is calling anyone fighting yesterday 'nobheads' glorifying or glossing over anything?

imared said:
mcfcliam said:

How is calling anyone fighting yesterday 'nobheads' glorifying or glossing over anything?

Heard the same shit from all of you...munich chants etc but most actually love that some innocent blues were hurt.

Anyway, explain your fans doing plane gestures during Blue Moon at FT?

imared said:
mcfcliam said:

You are certainly questioning the validity of the claims with the point that there are no links are you not?

mcfcliam said:
imared said:

Heard the same shit from all of you...munich chants etc but most actually love that some innocent blues were hurt.

Anyway, explain your fans doing plane gestures during Blue Moon at FT?

I can explain that, they are dicks.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
imared said:

You are certainly questioning the validity of the claims with the point that there are no links are you not?

I take everything that I read on internet forums with a large pinch of salt, especially when it comes to football violence. If youngsters were being hospitalised then I know a few journalists who would be keen to report on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.