dis - f*king grace.

cinnamon blue said:
We stopped at WARWICK services on the way down and there was about 40 city coaches there at the same time,,,,,,,,,,,, saw a handful of reds there

To be fair though, the rozzers would have allocated different services to each set of fans and ordered the coaches not to stop anywhere else, so they wouldn't be at the same services. The rags at Warwick would have been people making their own way down.

Having said that though, I didn't see a single rag coach until just after Warwick. I just saw one as we were coming into London (from Dudley!) and another two nearer to Wembley.

black mamba said:
Two rags who live near me copped it yesterday after the game ..... one's got a broken nose and lost several teeth , and the other is still in hospital in London with broken ribs and an eye injury.

Good.

Mustard Dave said:
cinnamon blue said:
We stopped at WARWICK services on the way down and there was about 40 city coaches there at the same time,,,,,,,,,,,, saw a handful of reds there

To be fair though, the rozzers would have allocated different services to each set of fans and ordered the coaches not to stop anywhere else, so they wouldn't be at the same services. The rags at Warwick would have been people making their own way down.

Having said that though, I didn't see a single rag coach until just after Warwick. I just saw one as we were coming into London (from Dudley!) and another two nearer to Wembley.

Plenty of cops allowed Utd coaches on at warwick.....both there and back.

Though seems quite minor to me, this epitomizes their safety in numbers ethos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQXXpdF7L4[/youtube]

Intimidating what looks like a small family, now some may say it's banter, that may be so had it been a group of lads. But a small family group ffs, would have loved them to have been so cocky had it been an even amount of blues.

P.s I totally agree with the comment on there, re the fat little bald cnut(the little goon weighing up said small group, before starting the this is how it is to be city song KNOB)

der bomber28 said:

Intimidating what looks like a small family, now some may say it's banter, that may be so had it been a group of lads. But a small family group ffs, would have loved them to have been so cocky had it been an even amount of blues.

P.s I totally agree with the comment on there, re the fat little bald cnut(the little goon weighing up said small group, before starting the this is how it is to be city song KNOB)

Fukin big hardmen hey? intimidating, as you said i would like to see 'em do it with equal numbers, and that cok with a baldhead is them all over, big mouth dirty fkin tramp, god i fkin hate these cnuts.
They reall reall are just fkin cowards, all mouth when the numbers are stacked(wembley way after game) and whackin people on the sly and then fkin off.
Dunno about you lot i'm still bubbling to fuk especialy after seeing the like of that Vid with the poor Family clearly intimidated, frightened to bits and they won't even raise their heads but Baldy and that haircut prik still continue and keep looking over at the Blues. Arrrgghhhh.

buzzer1 said:
der bomber28 said:

Fukin big hardmen hey? intimidating, as you said i would like to see 'em do it with equal numbers, and that cok with a baldhead is them all over, big mouth dirty fkin tramp, god i fkin hate these cnuts.
They reall reall are just fkin cowards, all mouth when the numbers are stacked(wembley way after game) and whackin people on the sly and then fkin off.
Dunno about you lot i'm still bubbling to fuk especialy after seeing the like of that Vid with the poor Family clearly intimidated, frightened to bits and they won't even raise their heads but Baldy and that haircut prik still continue and keep looking over at the Blues. Arrrgghhhh.

I dare say that if the roles had been reversed, the same would have happened. In my experience, regardless of the club, if you get a bunch of gobby fans who seriously outnumber the other set of fans, they tend to feel brave. I will guarantee to you that if there was a group of City fans on the train, even smaller in number, who looked like the were handy, there would have been no singing etc. It's the nature of things and whilst I hate Utd and wish their team and fans nothing but death and pain, I suspect that there are the vids to be posted where the protagonists have blue shirts on.

I was with a 66 year old City fan who butted a 30 something Utd fan for yelling 'United' at him and then put his steel toe cap into him on the way down, so the dicks who like to give it the biggun on video need to be careful because you really never know what you're taking on.

am amazed at the stories of how united on occasion terrorised city fans.i attended everton v man ure semi few years back and we never saw any of them. i was amazed at how few we saw, i can only ascertain that because it was city all their MIBs turned out

Royaloak said:
buzzer1 said:

I dare say that if the roles had been reversed, the same would have happened. In my experience, regardless of the club, if you get a bunch of gobby fans who seriously outnumber the other set of fans, they tend to feel brave. I will guarantee to you that if there was a group of City fans on the train, even smaller in number, who looked like the were handy, there would have been no singing etc. It's the nature of things and whilst I hate Utd and wish their team and fans nothing but death and pain, I suspect that there are the vids to be posted where the protagonists have blue shirts on.

I was with a 66 year old City fan who butted a 30 something Utd fan for yelling 'United' at him and then put his steel toe cap into him on the way down, so the dicks who like to give it the biggun on video need to be careful because you really never know what you're taking on.
#

I know there are knobs on both sides and from every club,i mean i have had shit from City in the past but i am not being biased here but percentage wise and the incident that you refer to(ie old geezer butting..) are deffo stacked against the filth, as someone said on here(maybe this thread) they really are not used to losing so get nasty when they do(outside the Coms last year in Semi). We have had years of getting used to it so we are easy more humble in defeat, and yes there may well have been a few incidents as you described(headbutt) but there was stacks of incidents like this from them bstards, wembley way after game was fkin disgustin' and i was personally wishing and desperately hoping for the faint noise of City city city from the top end, just to even things up and to stop the cowards in there tracks.

PS, PM me with the tkt and travel price that you put on the tkt thread if not already gone please Blue.

Only just got back from London after a quality weekend, well, I say quality, the match and the result were obviously fantastic but other than that I don't think I've ever been so outraged in all my life as I was after the match on Saturday.

Now, I've seen it kick off before at the matches, and I know there's trouble causers on both sets of fans, not just the rags, but what I saw on Wembley way, Saturday, will stay with me for a few years to come, and will make me hate them rag bastards even more (if that's possible)

We were walking away from the ground, 5 of us, now I'm not being big headed but we were 5 handy lads, we're not ones to go looking for trouble but we're not going to shy away from it. Anyway, these rags go walking past, 8 or 9 of them, oldest there was probably 18, they were mouthing off calling us ''Foe cunts'' so we ran after them, caught up to them and had a 'quiet word', being so young we thought we'd let them off with a word or two, so we let them on their way, 30 yards down the road you can hear them at it again so my mate Roger runs after them but he slips over and they see that he was after them, so they turn round and begin to leather him on the floor, 8/9 lads on this defenceless man, me and my mates just stood there gob smacked, we ran away to try and get some police help but they were elsewhere as it was booting off somewhere else, we got back and they'd left Rodge in a pool of blood, he's got a broken nose, and a sore cheekbone, but he's lucky to get away with just that, fucking shit bags the lot of them picking on a man like that, on the floor, i absolutely hate people without balls. Also seen women and kids getting hit, but this was sickening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.