dis - f*king grace.

colinbellsballboy said:
ban-mcfc said:
take it, you didn't go to the game then?
Yup, got back about 4 hours ago mate.

well you clearly didn't see them absoultley bully every blue that walked through wembley way when i did. i gave a little bit of banter back and got smacked 4 or 5 times.

They were scum before the game
They are scum after the game

All that really matters is, WE WON! :)

To all the scum that were on the train that pulled in at Dollis hill,,, we were 9 handed trying to get on the train, 4 over the age of 50, 2 women and 3 x 18 year olds.
We stood our ground .

They are horrible scum - kicked off all over the place pre match. Four or five crazy Cockney Reds on our Tube kicked off when we got on at Dollis Hill. We were bottled all the way down Wembley way. Threatened and attacked all the way to the ground.

Policing was non-existent. Along Wembley Way they allowed scum to line walls, bridges and overlooking levels, spitting, bottling and threatening any Blue who walked along it. None were moved on or arrested. Scum attacked Blues from the tube to the ground and Police were few and far between. Spoke to a friendly copper at City gates who said he'd volunteered to go down to WW but was told not necessary.

Basically, United are scum, Policing was woefully insufficient - but I don't blame the police entirely. A terrible job was given to them by the FA. Nonetheless we should have been properly separated and there needed to be a lot more police on the ground.

United proved they're horrible, bitter scum today - and City took a great step to prove we're a lot better than them in so many ways!

A few years ago, after the FA cup game at the swamp, two of us sitting in Out Of The Blue (opposite Ashburys station - halt) and two twats come into the pub, one gets the bers in the other goes through to the bar, next ting about 20 rags walk in and try and take over the place with "City are a massive club etc chants"
My mate goes to the bog and is followed by about 10 of them while the rest crowd round me, glass in front of me, cigarette in hand, look at the ringleader and ket him know that if anyone starts he is getting scared for life, mate in the bogs fronts up the ringleader in there, a& the rest back off.
Scum one and all.
But I suppose they were not really expecting to meet two Blues that were more used to dealing with Provos with guns rather than gimps with bad words.
(we heard that after we left for the boat they kicked off between each other as to who was supposed to attack us)

what gets me is some of you were surprised, when i saw the police at the ground i turned to my mates and said, no way there wont be trouble afterwards, it was all hot air about being so heavily policed..you know u cant use this service station, they cant use that, it was uneasy in the services that we went in, them at one end of the building and us the other, after the game i told our lot to avoid wembley way as their knobs were going to kick off if they got the chance...i even think someone was on here last week saying how the rags were planning to stand at the end of wembley...to all those involved, sorry the bastards ruined the day for you, the final will be different

top of wembley way copper says to me all united at the tube so city better hang back. Was with wife and two kids and i said none of us had colours on. copper shruhhed and said your choice. To the vermin on the stiars on the tube station entry well done for punching one blue but you got it back and ran. To the 50 year old bloke on the tube back to Stanmore you must be very proud of yourself kicking the seat and staring very hard atnd women and children. Your parents must be very proud of you. To the met police, I suggest you review your plans for policing a manchester derby as you were truly a disgrace. Oh can I just say the family and i walked through all the very hard looking shit fans and didn't get touched once, must be the way my 10 year old walks. typical ushited though, slap women and children first and make sure there are plenty of you, always has been always will be. Scum pure scum but at least they all got home to watch BGT at 8.20.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.