"Disappointing" attendances

Was there something other than this? This is very leading

First time I have seen that interview and that was lead by the reporter, the other interview were Pep leads the question was straight after the match ......
But if Pep seriously thinks the fans wont be up for a derby match he doesnt really know us
Perhaps Pep just needs more guidance from our pr people ...things might get lost in translation

Pep was just angling for support on Wednesday because he's anticipating a tricky game. People are overreacting.

As a person I’ve never adhered myself to pep since he’s arrived.
Brilliant manager just can’t fake to him as a person
I am going against Utd and I am glad Pep raised the topic. It was disappointing taking your seat against Fulham, and I don't want to see that in a Derby.

Have the club taken the money for the Real Madrid game from those on the CL scheme yet?

In one way I'm glad he talked about it as it gives me another bit of ammunition to go to the club & talk (again) about their whole strategic approach to building the future fan base.

Not yet, week commencing the 10th Feb, but that's only because were home second. In the years gone by when we were home in the first leg in this round they'd always take a just before Jan pay day which was a ball ache!

Based off everything he's ever said, I think Pep is a bit of an arsehole tbh. Wonderful manager who I'll be eternally grateful to for the football he's brought to us, but he's far from perfect. Almost criminal that he keeps not getting it like this. I think he's incredibly self-absorbed and wouldn't be surprised if it crushes his ego a bit to not always manage in full stadiums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.