Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Been at work so not seen the game.

How much of a difference did Vinny's return make? Before the match i was of the belief he would allow others to play due to an increase in overall confidence.

Was this the case or do we think Lescott or Garcia would have contributed similar?
Plzen weren't very good tbh. First half we should have been 2-0 up but there were a few nerves. Once the first went in, we relaxed and started playing like the City we know

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

How much of a difference did Vinny's return make? Before the match i was of the belief he would allow others to play due to an increase in overall confidence.

Was this the case or do we think Lescott or Garcia would have contributed similar?
Plzen weren't very good tbh. First half we should have been 2-0 up but there were a few nerves. Once the first went in, we relaxed and started playing like the City we know

Thanks Marv,but did we play as we can because of the skippers return?

FantasyIreland said:

A definite difference. Much more composed especially with distribution from the back.

Gaylord du Bois said:
FantasyIreland said:

A definite difference. Much more composed especially with distribution from the back.

Thanks.

I honestly believe he is so important to our success,that fact is a worry though....

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thanks Marv,but did we play as we can because of the skippers return?

Much more composed as a unit, I also think Nasty is a different player alongside Kompany, he was solid tonight.

That's more like it Manuel. First 25 mins looked like more of the same shite but we gradually established composure after that.

Yaya is so much more effective when not playing as a 3rd CB. Much of that must be down to Kompany being back as well.

Not great opposition of course and they went a bit kamikaze in the 2nd half but a crucial win all the same.

FantasyIreland said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thanks.

I honestly believe he is so important to our success,that fact is a worry though....
It is a worry your right
Souness said the same before kick off how important he is

Gaylord du Bois said:
waspish said:
Said yesterday let see if the players believe in what Pelegrini is trying to install in them well fair play to Pelegrini looks like the players are.
He looked frustrated in the first half. I'm guessing he told them to move it quicker and in numbers at half time.

Yeah his half time team talk worked he wants us to play quicker and move of the ball If we have similar performance on Sunday it looks like Pelegrini knows his stuff and the players are gradually taking it in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.