Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
It is a worry your right
Souness said the same before kick off how important he is

The question is,who do we target to provide a similar presence when he isnt available? and how do we cope in the meantime?

Anyway,providing no reaction,he's in the derby side and that makes me very happy indeed!

FantasyIreland said:
The cookie monster said:
It is a worry your right
Souness said the same before kick off how important he is

The question is,who do we target to provide a similar presence when he isnt available? and how do we cope in the meantime?

Anyway,providing no reaction,he's in the derby side and that makes me very happy indeed!
Apart from a sloppy back pass he looked nicely tuned. I'm a lot more confident about Sunday after seeing him for the full 90.

We have cover for Kompany but he's injured. That was just plain unlucky

Good job Vinny was back tonight. We'll never know how we would have done without him, but I think he gives the team confidence to play our football. Plzen were not very good, but it was noticeable that our defence played a lot higher line and that helped the midfield a lot. I don't think we'd have done that without Kompany

Marvin said:
We have cover for Kompany but he's injured. That was just plain unlucky

Good job Vinny was back tonight. We'll never know how we would have done without him, but I think he gives the team confidence to play our football. Plzen were not very good, but it was noticeable that our defence played a lot higher line and that helped the midfield a lot. I don't think we'd have done that without Kompany

There is an increased confidence with Kompany there no question but as you say Plzen were enthusiastic but not that good so its difficult to asses the back line and how they would have performed without him but I suspect you may be right.

Overall though a good night for Pellers and the team. 1st half a bit meh, 2nd half very good.3 points. 3 goals and the whipping boys duly whipped. Can't ask for more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.