Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Pellers against the weakest team in the CL

Haha got ya....seriously Well done, great 2nd half and we will only get better imo

As I stated before, my opinion is that it's always 80% on the players, no matter if it's a win or loss.
And today most players showed up to actually play. Now I just hope they perform again on Sunday, otherwise the tide will turn against the manager again.

Ducado said:
So are the nouveau outers feeling a little happier now?

You've become a lot more opinionated and provocative of late. There have been no serious outers, nouveau or otherwise. I think you must be getting bored in the mod room and think creating controversy where none exists might liven it up a bit.

Go on, then.

I'll give Pellegrini 4 more premier league games to prove he has what is needed. If we lose them all then he has to go.

mammutly said:
Ducado said:

You've become a lot more opinionated and provocative of late. There have been no serious outers, nouveau or otherwise. I think you must be getting bored in the mod room and think creating controversy where none exists might liven it up a bit.

Go on, then.

I'll give Pellegrini 4 more premier league games to prove he has what is needed. If we lose them all then he has to go.

Not really, sorry for any offence caused that was not the intention

Ducado said:

Can people just drop this tiresome shit ffs.

Barely anyone is saying they want Pellegrini out but the pathetic tribalism means that anyone who has expressed concerns gets labelled as an 'outer'<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:51 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
Ducado said:

I thought that was de niro's job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.