Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue ranger said:
Guardiola has been at Bayern the same length of time that MP has been at city. It's clear he has revamped the playing style already.

That's a very sobering thought.

He is only human. It's easy to sit behind your computer bashing away as if you would win the quadruple if you were managing the team. But it is, obviously, much more difficult. What really matters is how we set up in the forthcoming games and whether Pellegrini has learned from his mistakes. After all, how many games has he had in charge?
I was a Mancini inner but even i am being more patient than some of the guys on here who couldn't wait till Mancini got the boot and are now having hissy fits because we got beat by the best team in the world.

Ducado said:
The thing is I am willing to give him a little bit more slack, but if he continues to get it wrong, he will have to go
That's pretty much all we can do. I hope he turns the corner but my gut feeling is he's out of his depth.

2e33how.jpg

dh73sz.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:
Guardiola has been at Bayern the same length of time that MP has been at city. It's clear he has revamped the playing style already.

Guardiola took over from the Champions of Europe. They were already playing brilliant football, he's just changed the formation. Pellegrini has to change the formation and change the attitudes of the players. That's a much bigger ask.

a modern day Kevin Keegan f---in joke

we got rid of Bobby someone who bought us success (and would have achieved more if the club had backed him in the transfer market last year) because we wanted to be holistic ffs

What' s to discuss ? Nothing ! He is a mediocre manager that should have never been hired to replace a legend like Mancini. But the ones to blame are the Spanish duo, this club has gone downhill since they joined.

The_Mo said:
whether Pellegrini has learned from his mistakes.

This though is the concern, as he is not looking remotely like he has picked anything up from watching and managing us over the last 3 months - still making the same fucking stupid errors.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 pm --<br /><br />
Falastur said:
Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:

Guardiola took over from the Champions of Europe. They were already playing brilliant football, he's just changed the formation. Pellegrini has to change the formation and change the attitudes of the players. That's a much bigger ask.

Of course that's completely obvious, however it's not like we were relegation candidates.

tuearts overhead said:
a modern day Kevin Keegan f---in joke

we got rid of Bobby someone who bought us success (and would have achieved more if the club had backed him in the transfer market last year) because we wanted to be holistic ffs

He had his own unresolvable problems. We were in dire form when Mancini was sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.