Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy, ironic, bizarre, stupid, silly........just pick a word.......thing about it all is the people that were crying out for stability last season for the club are now wanting the managers head within one and a half months of the season?

That's what I'm finding hard to get my head around, is this shit real?

LoveCity said:
TGR said:
Shaelumstash said:

Sahel,
I said Hiddink also 2 pages ago but Danamy appears to ignore such answers for some unknown reason?

Maybe because Hiddink isn't anything special and his decent 6 month stint at Chelsea is his only real success (FA Cup) of note for over a decade? And did you watch his Anzhi team? I did a few times... they were slow and turgid and with a bottomless wallet finished 3rd in the Russian league and failed to qualify for the Champions League. Pellegrini has been a more impressive coach in the last 10 years. Grass is greener syndrome is in effect...

So why didn't your fellow mod say that?

TGR said:
LoveCity said:
TGR said:
Sahel,
I said Hiddink also 2 pages ago but Danamy appears to ignore such answers for some unknown reason?

Maybe because Hiddink isn't anything special and his decent 6 month stint at Chelsea is his only real success (FA Cup) of note for over a decade? And did you watch his Anzhi team? I did a few times... they were slow and turgid and with a bottomless wallet finished 3rd in the Russian league and failed to qualify for the Champions League. Pellegrini has been a more impressive coach in the last 10 years. Grass is greener syndrome is in effect...

Apologies I missed it, I'm multi tasking watching the Swans and scouting for our new manager

TGR said:
LoveCity said:
TGR said:
Sahel,

I don't know but Hiddink isn't the answer to any question. There is no 'quick fix' solution out there even if we do need a 'quick fix', which we may not yet. A lot of Pellegrini teams have a history or starting slowly then becoming fantastic once everyone adapts to his system.

Ducado said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:
It's perfectly understandable for us to be angry after last nights non performance, true there have been some bad games, but I think most sane and sensible blues will give Pellegrini some more time.

Last night didn't bother me that much.
Bayern are a class act, playing with tactics that suit them, with a manager who knows exactly what he is doing.
It could and should have been a lot worse.
Conceding three goals to a Villa side bereft of their best striker was utterly fucking abject.
But then I want Pellegrini sacked, so clearly I am not sensible according to your rationale.

Do you really want him sacked?

Yes.
I think he is utterly clueless.
Every man and his dog on here told me he would be an improvement on the last bloke.
He has spent a fortune and made us worse.
So yes.

Danamy said:
That's what I'm finding hard to get my head around, is this shit real?

No so much real as surreal ... count yourself lucky you didn't pick random usernames from this thread and then search their posts for words like stability and patience ... now that is some funny weird bizarre silly ironic shit!

LoveCity said:
TGR said:
LoveCity said:

I don't know but Hiddink isn't the answer to any question. There is no 'quick fix' solution out there even if we do need a 'quick fix', which we may not yet. A lot of Pellegrini teams have a history or starting slowly then becoming fantastic once everyone adapts to his system.

The last thing we need right now is to sack the manager - we would be a laughing stock and rightly so. Got to give him at least the full season regardless of the results then take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.