Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
That's what I'm finding hard to get my head around, is this shit real?

No so much real as surreal ... count yourself lucky you didn't pick random usernames from this thread and then search their posts for words like stability and patience ... now that is some funny weird bizarre silly ironic shit!

I feel the need to go off for a search and see if I'm still in touch with reality?

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

No so much real as surreal ... count yourself lucky you didn't pick random usernames from this thread and then search their posts for words like stability and patience ... now that is some funny weird bizarre silly ironic shit!

I feel the need to go off for a search and see if I'm still in touch with reality?
Have you considered absinthe ?

andyhinch said:
Danamy said:
BillyShears said:

Have you considered absinthe ?

Hahahaha. A mod. On absinthe. Reading this thread? It'd end in tears ...

There were many arguments last season about where we were heading but he reality was that we probably knew it was a bit of a letdown. Where we go this season is so unpredictable that we should be able to push on regardless.

Let Pellegrini do hs stuff and see where it ends. Afterall, it can't be as bad as last season?

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

...or you could just climb out of Billy's orifice and take a reality check.
This isn't about some facile settling of old scores and point scoring.
It is about what is best for Manchester City Football Club.
And right now that isn't having a clueless gaffer who looks increasingly lost with every passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.