Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So stop constantly putting down blues who actually do go, because you are little better than the average southern Skyrag.

Yet still I walk around like the world is my oyster, and life's a box of chocolates. I'm even more delusional than the old fella with his head up your arsehole!

BillyShears said:
We pay some Spanish bloke a lot of money to do just that.

You match going massives barely cover the fucking electricity bill.

Check the finances at City next time you get a chance. Might clue you in as to why the last clown got sacked and why crying about not backing him was well wide of the mark ...

Clown? You don't do yourself any favours

BillyShears said:
So stop constantly putting down blues who actually do go, because you are little better than the average southern Skyrag.

Yet still I walk around like the world is my oyster, and life's a box of chocolates. I'm even more delusional than the old fella with his head up your arsehole!

Sorry Billy, but you really have made a prize-winning loon of yourself tonight.
'I'm a bigger blue because I watch on Sky'.
That really takes some beating in the imbecility stakes.

BillyShears said:

Billy you talked a lot of sense in the past. Take a deep breath and reflect on some of the shite you've posted in the last hour.

cookster said:
BillyShears said:

Check the finances at City next time you get a chance. Might clue you in as to why the last clown got sacked and why crying about not backing him was well wide of the mark ...

Idiotic post, thought you had more sense.

Your posts are getting more paranoid by the passing hours!
Sorry Billy but a few K a year takes care of my electric bill and that's what it boils down to, stupid post, I'm trying to be positive, I try to be and I've never been an outer, but tactically yesterday was inept, if you can't see that I'd be surprised if you could find the door on the way out. The day probably cost me £120 I can afford it but theirs a lot of people that can't.

City Raider said:
BillyShears said:

Clown? You don't do yourself any favours

I quite like clowns who win us the FA cup and the league and I'm not too proud to admit that our manager made a mistake last night - but it doesn't mean I want him sacked (like you did every week with Mancini)

I though Roberto was a great manager but probably is always going to be a short term appointment wherever he goes because of his attitude to players but we've now got Pellers and I SO want him to succeed. I'll back him all the way - as I would any City manager or player.

You just don't learn from reading the replies to your posts and certainly calling Mancini a clown says more about you than it does about him

send_in_the_clowns.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.