Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Ah well, the big day is here.

I hope we see some encouraging signs from MP today, even though it's Everton I'll be disappointed if he trots out the same 4-4-2.

Obviously expect us to win but I want to see that he is prepared to start looking at other options for when we need them.
Spot on as far ad the fans ate concerned its do or die today

Ducado said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ducado said:
Not all of us.

Well mat be not you ;-)

I wouldn't quite say "do or die" as 3 points is what matters most, it's just that personally I want to see MP show some flexibility to instill some faith back in to me that he has what it takes after Weds' mauling.

Ducado said:
Ducado said:
Not all of us.

Well may be not you ;-) but I can't countenance a defeat at home
I've said I'll give him until after Christmas at the very least. Wednesday has done nothing to shift that position.

Surprised at you.

Ducado said:
Not all of us.

I've said I'll give him until after Christmas at the very least. Wednesday has done nothing to shift that position.

Surprised at you.
I surprise my self sometimes but I think today's game is a good one for him to prove himself,

Ducado said:
Ducado said:

Surprised at you.
I surprise my self sometimes but I think today's game is a good one for him to prove himself,
Don't disagree, but "do or die" is a bit extreme imo.

Ducado said:

Surprised at you.
Don't disagree, but "do or die" is a bit extreme imo.
I guess it is may be the game has much more significance

After the recent roller coaster ride the fans will be sitting there not quite knowing which City is going to turn up. Not do or die, but important in terms of keeping pace with the leaders, and of course restoring the faith of the fans that we are on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.