Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
masiv said:
hello new on here
been reading mostly...agree with a lot of the comments
especially about not subbing Dzeko!
Obviously there were a lot of things wrong but really Couldnt understand the lack of reaction to being totally dominated........ Mancini was gulity of that last year and MP no better so far!
this where i have to rate Mourinho, if its not working he makes the change even ifit just 25mins on the clock.

I take heart form the last 15mins though and I think overall as good as BM were, City's mistakes made them look better!
What did you think about our masiv 4-1 win against man united?

Most of us were actually a little bit disappointed we took our foot off the gas and didn't eclipse the 6-1.

Still, there were much more masiv games ahead to think about i suppose. Battering man Utd isn't much of masiv deal any more.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The eternal vigilance of certain posters.

It's actually only a very small percentage that make it through, and they've usually been flagged. Ric likes to give people the benefit of the doubt.

FantasyIreland said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think Demichelis will bring steel and leadership.

I think he may also be worth a DM spot if not at CB where he can lead like Lahm and slot back when needed. Allows Vinnie to go up and play footy occasionally, but I think how Bayern worked with Lahm in "DM" really was interesting and effective on wednesday.

Lahm is a phenomenon though,a special talent.

Agree about Demichelis though,we have 'missed' him.

Lahm will go down as an all-time great.

The basic idea of having a DM that can move into being a CB with ease is one that I like, especially as we know that Vinnie likes to go and be adventurous. He would also allow Fern and Yaya to go off and do a lot more offensively. It remains to be seen how his legs cope at CB so in at DM with less running and relying more on his experience and positioning could be a masterstroke. It would build the basis of then investing in a Sven or Lars Bender in the summer, but sadly I think we'll stick with 4-2-2-2, well I say sadly from the point of view I have little faith in it now, but if it starts working every week then great.

Guardiola's tactics in person are really interesting though, you can watch Barca or Bayern on TV every week but there is lots of stuff you don't notice.

Interesting.
---------------------------

Samir Nasri has vowed to rediscover his best form for Manchester City now he feels loved.

Nasri endured a love-hate relationship with Roberto Mancini at the Eastlands club, but the approach of the Italian's successor, Manuel Pellegrini', could not be more different.

Instead of Mancini's icy indifference, the Blues' new manager has placed a comforting arm around Nasri's shoulder.

The difference to the French midfielder is clear. He says his confidence is now returning after Mancini publicly hammered him last season.

Nasri's form has improved thanks to Pellegrini's more sympathetic man-management and he believes he can rescale the heights he hit with Arsenal three years ago to earned his £24million move north.

"I'm more confident with this manager," said the 26-year-old. "He's given me a lot of freedom.

"I'm a guy who likes to feel affection with the manager. I like a manager who likes to talk about what's good and what's wrong.

"I'm still young and learning every day. When you have a manager who will talk, it's always good for a player

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-samir-nasri-happier-2338937#ixzz2gnAak75N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z2gnAak75N</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

FantasyIreland said:
Interesting.

Samir Nasri has vowed to rediscover his best form for Manchester City now he feels loved.

Nasri endured a love-hate relationship with Roberto Mancini at the Eastlands club, but the approach of the Italian's successor, Manuel Pellegrini', could not be more different.

Instead of Mancini's icy indifference, the Blues' new manager has placed a comforting arm around Nasri's shoulder.

The difference to the French midfielder is clear. He says his confidence is now returning after Mancini publicly hammered him last season.

Nasri's form has improved thanks to Pellegrini's more sympathetic man-management and he believes he can rescale the heights he hit with Arsenal three years ago to earned his £24million move north.

"I'm more confident with this manager," said the 26-year-old. "He's given me a lot of freedom.

"I'm a guy who likes to feel affection with the manager. I like a manager who likes to talk about what's good and what's wrong.

"I'm still young and learning every day. When you have a manager who will talk, it's always good for a player

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-samir-nasri-happier-2338937#ixzz2gnAak75N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z2gnAak75N</a>

Feels like the club have read on here and sent out a few pacifying messages to re-assure us.

I'm not going to be cynical, I hope it's all genuine positivity coming from the camp, and unity, the only real change I want is in Pellegrini's approach. I think, and I'll keep banging the drum, the right system will lead to these players soaring, because it feels like they genuinely want to perform.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
FantasyIreland said:
Interesting.

Feels like the club have read on here and sent out a few pacifying messages to re-assure us.

That's exactly what it sounds like. Just like this from the Guardian

ofx7aa.png

waspish said:
stony said:
masiv said:
hello new on here
been reading mostly...agree with a lot of the comments
especially about not subbing Dzeko!
Obviously there were a lot of things wrong but really Couldnt understand the lack of reaction to being totally dominated........ Mancini was gulity of that last year and MP no better so far!
this where i have to rate Mourinho, if its not working he makes the change even ifit just 25mins on the clock.

I take heart form the last 15mins though and I think overall as good as BM were, City's mistakes made them look better!

Subtle username

He might be a big lad or lady ;)
Might be a fan of an Indonesian pop group.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Possibly,and if so,lets hope they have paid particular attention to the 442 concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.