Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Lancet Fluke said:
And while you're at it can you please translate this for me?
Thats the most acute case of brentitus I've seen for sometime.

Again one wanted a bob each way , yes he thought it would work out but at the moment I see no light at the end of the tunnel he was stating in the same sentence , an oxymoron almost if you like but he put in the name of Garcia so maybe although I doubt it he was referring exclusively to the believe he has no faith in Garcia alone as opposed to the rest of the team.

Kappish?

I fucking love mushrooms, where did you get yours from, pick them yourself? Dovestone used to be so good for it.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:55 pm --<br /><br />
BobKowalski said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BobKowalski said:
But equally you do have to have continuity behind the scenes. If you setting out a blueprint that broadly everyone signs off on then you need to give the executive overseeing the plan time and room to bring it to fruition. The failure or otherwise of the manager will reflect on the executive but you cannot tie it to the fate of the manager (or the coach) because their roles are very different and over a different timescale. You judge the executive on how they are doing as a whole in accordance with the job they are tasked with. Appointing a head coach is just one of those tasks albeit a very public one and for us as fans the most important.

What do you know with your Bertie level, you are lucky that you are allowed to read this thread, let alone comment.

Apart from that good management speak, in the above, very David Brent or Brendan Bodgers. I think you could have mentioned low hanging fruit, best practice, synergy, strategic fit, win-win and other such business wank words.

Personally I thought the post was worth a few Bertie points especially as I deleted the words 'synergy', proactive' and the phrase 'harmonious interface with all facets of the operation to achieve a vibrant unity that maximises output at all levels'...

...which i have just made up and will now use on a match day thread. Fucking blow their minds with that little gem

119awra.jpg

The match day thread you say, you foreigners with your crazy ways....

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe its just sour grapes, something he cant hide given his almost constant referrals to Mancini?

Best to back out of the thread slowly mate ... you've hit a raw nerve ... it's gonna end in tears ;)

I have to hand it to you Billy I know every time someone is accused of clinging onto our glorious past under RM you will come a calling and a river will be cried.

We are drowning in your trolling and obsession with all things past.

For me I agree with you that RM had his day it was time to move although I couldn't give a rats if we gave him another year or not in the end.

I get chastised for having a tat a tat with a couple of pseudo aussies by cleavers and you get off scott free.

No doubt aussies get a bumb rap on this forum.

Time to give it up Billy stop lauding your love for Jethro Tull we know it and its time to move on mate.

Your much better when you talk about the present and the future but the hole you continue to dig on the past management of this club is sufficating you good and proper.

How about you become a model to lets have a RM free zone on this forum , when you give it up others will follow.

I know you and DD consider yourselves trend setters for the future.

mancity1 said:
BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe its just sour grapes, something he cant hide given his almost constant referrals to Mancini?

Best to back out of the thread slowly mate ... you've hit a raw nerve ... it's gonna end in tears ;)

I have to hand it to you Billy I know every time someone is accused of clinging onto our glorious past under RM you will come a calling and a river will be cried.

For me I agree with you that RM had his day it was time to move although I couldn't give a rats if we gave him another year or not in the end.

I get chastised for having a tat a tat with a couple of pseudo aussies by cleavers and you get off scott free.

Time to give it up Billy stop lauding your love for Jethro Tull we know it and its time to move on mate.

Your much better when you talk about the present and the future but the hole you continue to dig on the past management of this club is sufficating you good and proper.

How about you become a model to lets have a RM free zone on this forum , when you give it up others will follow.

Aussies get a bump rap - your street speak overwhelms me - but does that mean you are given a rough ride? I dont know if that is true...

5o83nk.jpg

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:
That is really bizarre. If I felt that way I would just fuck it off completely. Not waste my time or money and spend it with my family instead.
Do you really honestly think I hate the club I have adored all my life,supported since I was 7 just because they sacked Mancini??
Mancini was a winner-that is a fact-ok not in Europe.
He is toast,history but for some it is though he didn't exist. They slag him,I will defend him.
I want Pellegrini to be a success but I have zero confidence at the moment.

Bullshit fella.

A poster came on the other day and stated very clearly he would be gone for Christmas to which you replied, "hopefully".

You want him to fail and you want him gone. The "hopefully" comment spells that out very clearly.

At least have the balls to admit it.

Proof:

Hopefully.

Still doesn't mean I want him to fail.It means I don't rate him and if things are going even more tits up which I have a strong feeling they will then hopefully the club will sack him.
You are following me around like you are my gay stalker..Yet I get accused of trolling your bosom buddy Billy...

"Tits up"?

4 games in, 4th in the league, above both the Rags and Chelsea, not a ball kicked in the CL yet and its all gone tits up?

blueinsa said:
blueinsa said:
Bullshit fella.

A poster came on the other day and stated very clearly he would be gone for Christmas to which you replied, "hopefully".

You want him to fail and you want him gone. The "hopefully" comment spells that out very clearly.

At least have the balls to admit it.

Proof:

Still doesn't mean I want him to fail.It means I don't rate him and if things are going even more tits up which I have a strong feeling they will then hopefully the club will sack him.
You are following me around like you are my gay stalker..Yet I get accused of trolling your bosom buddy Billy...

"Tits up"?

4 games in, 4th in the league, above both the Rags and Chelsea, not a ball kicked in the CL yet and its all gone tits up?

Hello stalker.....x

mancity1 said:
BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:

Anybody???

BobKowalski said:
mancity1 said:
blueinsa said:
Agreed. That said, he royally fucks up this season and he deserves to get the boot and with that i will have no issue.

The constant going forward though is Ferran and Txiki and that is not going to change no matter how much some may want it to due to them blaming them for Bobs demise.

Ferran is transforming the club off the field and Txiki is the DoF, a position the club has made clear is the future.

First team coaches will come and go but the constants/structures will remain.

-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 am --

Just answered this.

We dont want or need a manager anymore, we want a first team coach.

Ferran and Txiki are in charge.

The structure may or may not be fluid but the people in the roles are.

Ferran and Txiki have a lot more to lose than MP if he bombs and they get rid of him before his two years are up.

Yes they are transforming the club to the world as the owners would like to be seen but you have to remember the buck stops with them in terms of the appointments they make in regards to the manager and to a large extent the playing group.

100 mill of additional investment as some have said does not go well if you fall down the pecking order in the league.

We got all our targets early our club was lauded for it but if the early bird can't find the worm because he is too far underground it matters little.

Roman just sacks everybody he can and while his mo is perhaps slightly different to ours in terms of patience and slowly slowly he has got everything he wanted now so he can go even more gung ho should he want.

The owners have placed a big burden on the Barca duo to get it right both on and off the field but in the end the football face of it is what happens on matchdays.

The owners know it and they understand the fans desire and passion for success when you have the receipe for it namely money and prestige and way of achieving your goals off the pitch largely unseen and unappreciated by the fans.

Sometimes you shoot the messenger in this case the manager and as Reginald penned you shoot the piano player and you have not tune to dance to.

In the end you have to go behind the song and in this case I come up with Ferran and Txiki and I know the owners know they are only as good as the appointments they make.

They will not be a constant by any stretch especially if continually fail to meet are on field objectives.

But equally you do have to have continuity behind the scenes. If you setting out a blueprint that broadly everyone signs off on then you need to give the executive overseeing the plan time and room to bring it to fruition. The failure or otherwise of the manager will reflect on the executive but you cannot tie it to the fate of the manager (or the coach) because their roles are very different and over a different timescale. You judge the executive on how they are doing as a whole in accordance with the job they are tasked with. Appointing a head coach is just one of those tasks albeit a very public one and for us as fans the most important.

Agreed but what I am pointing out is the importance of the roles and repsonsibility the position demands as opposed to who fills the actual position and how long for.

The most successful teachers are those that make themselves redundant in the quickest period of time not the position but themselves.

Ferran and Txiki will actually be viewed as successes the sooner they mentor others to take over their important positions to enable them to move on to even more important roles within the ever changing dimensions of the clubs corporate structure.

I agree that the timeframes are not aligned with the managers charter unless the director of footballs charter is restricted to hiring a manager and overseeing management and having dual responsibility for player movement.

A structure never stays the same BK otherwise it eventually implodes and the inability of key members to move on the bigger and better roles that must evolve as the structure evolves is what restricts its progress.

I could stand another year or two under Mancini without winning the league provided we keep in the challenge to the last game. I wouldnt mind one bit as Mancini has grown on me. He wears City on his sleeve. i was very impressed how he managed to reprogramme our then shoddy defense into an absolute fortress, proceeding to work on our attacking diversity once the defence was sorted, and I believe he still has more tricks in his bag if given the time.

But football is a business and I understand why he needs to deliver.

If Pellers want a shout at being a legend, he needs to show how he can turn around this wayward ship.

I felt the reason why Mancini didnt win the title last year was not because he failed to deliver, but for me RVP had a disgustingly stellar season.

WARNING

if the personal back biting continues and I end up having to clean up the thread yet again, I shall be dishing out some short bans so that other posters can just get on with slagging the team, the players, the management and the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.