Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:
southstand117 said:
off topic but thought id share that i met the boss in Ikea in Ashton on monday afternoon. he was shopping for a new dining room table lol. had a quick chat about the norwich game, and the cska game. said he was really happy with the season and had his pic took with me and my kids. just thought id share that haha

Very disappointed he chose that cheap shit at Ikea. Would never have happened with Mancini.

Must have been chuckling at that result in Kobenhavn last night.
Dave or Pellegrini? I doubt Pellegrini would be as he strikes me as a classy person.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:
southstand117 said:
off topic but thought id share that i met the boss in Ikea in Ashton on monday afternoon. he was shopping for a new dining room table lol. had a quick chat about the norwich game, and the cska game. said he was really happy with the season and had his pic took with me and my kids. just thought id share that haha

Very disappointed he chose that cheap shit at Ikea. Would never have happened with Mancini.

Doubt he'd have been laughing at last night result as itvwas Monday I seen him.

taconinja said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Dave or Pellegrini? I doubt Pellegrini would be as he strikes me as a classy person.

Pelle is renowned for smiling as much as Gordon Brown.

So from that, who d'ya reckon I was talking about?

BillyShears said:
I suspect the players and management will want to go there and win because it could mean us topping the group as well as showing the world that what happened at the Etihad was not, as you say, a reflection of how good our team is.
He said last night he wants to top the group, we should win our next game, but Bayern may find a late November pitch in Moscow frozen and/or pretty wet, so they could drop points, leaving the final game nicely poised. Winning the group would be great, but around that time we have a lot of tough league games, so realistically its probably just out of reach if we are to truly compete in the league as well, as we surely must.

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
I suspect the players and management will want to go there and win because it could mean us topping the group as well as showing the world that what happened at the Etihad was not, as you say, a reflection of how good our team is.
He said last night he wants to top the group, we should win our next game, but Bayern may find a late November pitch in Moscow frozen and/or pretty wet, so they could drop points, leaving the final game nicely poised. Winning the group would be great, but around that time we have a lot of tough league games, so realistically its probably just out of reach if we are to truly compete in the league as well, as we surely must.
Just glad were going there with something to play for, my GF asked me if I was bothering going now we had qualified???

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:

A bit of bluff from Senor Pellers, I do believe. The Arsenal game will be top priority, surely?

our play towards the lstrong teams is something that bothers me alot and i hope Pelle gets this right for the sake of our players,cause we don't need another humiliation from this strong team again.we need to be focus on at all level of the field and calmly claim the top spot in our group.

coleridge said:
cleavers said:
BillyShears said:

A bit of bluff from Senor Pellers, I do believe. The Arsenal game will be top priority, surely?
I'm sure he wants to top the group, but won't jeopardise the league to pursue it, and its not just Arsenal either, Sours, and Liverpool need to be beaten too, not to mention Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom, Southampton, and Fulham.

coleridge said:
cleavers said:
BillyShears said:

that's exactly what i thought when i heard him
we have spurs then Arsenal at home following the CL games
Pragmatically it makes more sense to play weakened teams in the CL and play our strongest and freshest team against the upstart cockneys

cleavers said:
MSP said:
Champions League draws are so rigged it's untrue... not only we can't get other English clubs in the group so have 60% chance of getting Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona from top pot but also can't get them in 2nd round so usually have another 50% chance of getting two of top three we missed in a group as English clubs usually top their groups.
We can't get Bayern either.

hence the part - "so usually have another 50% chance of getting two of top three we missed in a group as English clubs usually top their groups."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.