Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we are overestimating the effect our players had on winning the league and underestimating exactly how much of it was down to Mancini. I'd take him back in a heart beat. But to be fair I'd take Alan ball over this clueless **** right now.

gio's side step said:
Interesting aint it.

Mancini 'lost the dressing room' and finished 2nd and got to a cup final the year after winning the league.

Pellegrini 'has the dressing room' and city are lingering lower in the league than we have for a long time and have accumulated fewer points at this stage of the season than ever under a season when starting with Mancini as manager.

Sometimes in life, be careful what you wish for.

Pellegrini may turn it around but it is looking increasingly unlikely based on what has become a consistent picture away from home. Yes injuries have cost us but this holistic dressing room aint responding. We find out the true picture when playing away from home and too many defeats are far more critical than putting shit loads past Norwich.
It would be a bigger worry if the teams above are are just killing teams off but it has been a very strange season for every top team so I won't panic till it's Feb or so and I see where we are on the league.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
Drewmanc said:
Maybe we are overestimating the effect our players had on winning the league and underestimating exactly how much of it was down to Mancini. I'd take him back in a heart beat. But to be fair I'd take Alan ball over this clueless **** right now.
You are an idiot

I have said it since Cardiff get rid admit yoi have made an error of judgement.
The fact is the scum .Arsenal and Chelsea would not lose more than twice to bottom half teams.We are going nowhere under this clown!
Pace and width is a must away from home.Garcia,Lescott and Richards should not be near our team i would rather play
kids.Diego Simeone should be appointed in Jan .One other observation where was pelles poppy!!

ould rather he play kids .

Drewmanc said:

Alan Ball is Dead, would you still dig up his bones and plant them in our technical area ?

One thing we can all agree on I think is that Moyes is a shit manager, United don't have a team that's capable of winning the league and that they've had a shit start to the season (admittedly they've had a more difficult start than us).

I'm sure we all agree on those points don't we? I'm just grateful that we've got a fantastic manager, a great squad & have had a relatively easy start to the season. Thank fuck we're not in the same desperate situation as them, eh? How bad would it be to be on a par with them or even below them in the league after 11 games bearing in mind how shit they've been?

bobmcfc said:
Drewmanc said:

Alan Ball is Dead, would you still dig up his bones and plant them in our technical area ?

I'd barely notice the difference.

Cheesy said:
One thing we can all agree on I think is that Moyes is a shit manager, United don't have a team that's capable of winning the league and that they've had a shit start to the season (admittedly they've had a more difficult start than us).

I'm sure we all agree on those points don't we? I'm just grateful that we've got a fantastic manager, a great squad & have had a relatively easy start to the season. Thank fuck we're not in the same desperate situation as them, eh? How bad would it be to be on a par with them or even below them in the league after 11 games bearing in mind how shit they've been?

Is that sarcasm cheesy ?

:)

Frankly the main worry now, which was on the minds of many blues before he was appointed, is that the guy simply isn't a winner. He may have been, in his youth, but not anymore. We may have a good run in the CL, good run in the cups, run the league close.. But will he be able to get us over the line?

Playing good football is one thing, having a philosophy to attack is good in theory, but if it results in us being the next Arsenal for the duration of his reign (and I mean the pretty win fuck all Arsenal before you smart arses start ;)), it's not going to be good enough.

He's got to run the league to the end this season. I'm pretty sure any other top manager would do at least that. Challenge till the last game. If he can't even do that, what good is he here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.